• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 15% off page 2/ 25% off page 1! 750+ mostly Marvel comics - Full Series, Limited Series and long runs of flagship titles CLOSING MONDAY

50 posts in this topic

Hello hello. I am going to list a few hundred books over the next week or so (it looks like 750 or more at this point). I will start slowly today and add lots each day through Monday or so. You can checkout at any time you'd like but I will not request payment until the thread closes. Books in the thread are generally in excellent condition and should generally grade at NM or better, many are better but some are lower. (If one something important I will try to note it specifically.) Some books just seek out damage it seems so if you need to know something please ask before buying. I bought a large collection earlier this year and have sold over a thousand comics here in the last two months or so and have had no serious complaints so far (I had a notice that 6 comics had water damage, I left 3 comics out of one shipment which I sent along priority mail on my dime of course, and I missed a popped staple...I think that covers every issue so far) and most books have shipped so I am going ahead with this newest doozy of a thread. If you have questions feel free to ask and I will try to get the answers quickly. Payment due within 7 days of thread close - paypal, checks and money orders all accepted; refunds accepted at buyer's shipping within 14 days of item being mailed unless it was my mistake and then I pay shipping. First unconditional :takeit:in the thread or via PM gets the book. s/h is $5 media mail domestic US for up to 25 books, $10 for 26-100 books and $20 for more than 100 books; actual postage on international shipments (which could be in excess of $50 but I can get you a quote if you'd like). All pictures should get bigger if you click on them.

I am shipping most comics double bagged to reduce weight and volume as well, just so you know.

Since I am selling a lot here on the boards lately mistakes do happen. I have it narrowed down to a pretty smooth system but occasionally deviate from that system. I apologize for any problems we may encounter along the way and will do my best to address any issues that arise. That said I have unfortunately but necessarily decided to reserve the right to not accept a purchase; this will only happen if I have informed said buyer that I will not conduct business with them before they post :takeit: .

:news: Buy four different Marvel 3 or 4 issue Limited Series and the lowest priced one will be free. So buy 3 get 1 free on the Marvel 3 or 4 issue Limited Series. :news:

:news:As of 9:07 pm EST Saturday take 20% off listed prices for all remaining items on page 1! New purchases only:news:.

:news:As of 1:30 pm EST Sunday I am increasing that to 25% off listed prices for all remaining items on page 1! New purchases only:news:.

:news:As of 7:11 pm EST Sunday I am offering 15% off listed prices for all remaining items on page 2! New purchases only:news:.

Okay, without further eloquence...

Rocket Raccoon Limited Series complete  small tear on top of back cover on issue #1 as seen in two photos   4 comics SOLD

Spoiler

$20

DJ2G0u9VAAAXJhd.jpgDJ2G0smU8AABYu5.jpgDJ2GmPTU8AIRFjW.jpgDJ2GmPVVoAALGlo.jpg

Dazzler 1-42 complete series   all those great Sienkiewicz covers!  SOLD 

Spoiler

$65

Spoiler

DHEqIU8XYAA5WLz.jpgDHIE6U1XkAATFtO.jpg

DHIE6UKXsAAq7q-.jpgDHIE8M1XsAADOu2.jpg

DHRby_gUMAEFRjo.jpgDHJRG4EWAAAgnTa.jpg

DHEqRQwXUAQyNlm.jpgDHOryx3XsAAQqxn.jpg

DHOr2euXcAApvEq.jpgDHIE8MuXUAAye_1.jpgDHIE6UJWAAACGSF.jpgDHIsYXiXYAEbwWI.jpgDHIlRrnWAAEQJb7.jpg

DHIsYXfWsAQdqAT.jpg

Spoiler

DHJRPB4XsAAYu_J.jpg

The Saga of Crystar Crystal Warrior 1-11 complete series    11 comics with light curve/bend   $10

DHqrhjYUMAAX0Z-.jpgDHrad7rXoAAe4BA.jpgDHlpG54WsAMoo7N.jpg

What The...?  1-23 complete series    23 comics  SOLD

Spoiler

$25

DJjR1BIUEAEu2Jn.jpgDJjR1BNVwAExGR9.jpgDJkHoWOW0AAaT9L.jpgDJkHErfVoAAQX0s.jpgDJkHErgV4AAu0qm.jpgDJkHEreV4AEDGFa.jpg

Silver Surfer 56-78   23 comics   $50

DLAnZtYUQAEiHXM.jpgDLAnTptUQAAVkWH.jpgDLEAvkCUMAEpLGt.jpgDLAnTptVYAAZDBZ.jpgDLAnTptVwAAv-Uu.jpgDLAnTpuUEAALf3u.jpgDKDDd1NUIAAXAcr.jpg

Silver Surfer 79-113  35 comics  $75

DKDDd1OVwAAVTD3.jpgDKDDcENUQAA-qD7.jpgDKDDd23VoAA3XEI.jpgDKDDd29VAAA2btP.jpgDKDDcEKUMAAN1Qt.jpgDKDDcEMUEAAJ5FS.jpgDKDDakDU8AA4AFX.jpgDKDDakCUEAAmXdU.jpgDKDDakHVoAAb0Xu.jpg

138 comics already, just like that!

Edited by Bird

Spider-Woman 1-4 complete limited series    4 comics  $8

DLFteQJUQAA2zX3.jpg

Nova 1-3, 5-18     17 comics   $20

DLFNdW-VoAAFBfW.jpgDLFNdW6VAAEa9Va.jpg

DLFNbRdVoAAoMlq.jpgDLFNbRdUQAAiI6r.jpg

Heroes Reborn Fantastic Four 1-6    6 comics  $5

DLFNbReUMAAzOXU.jpg

Havok & Wolverine Meltdown 1-4 complete     4 comics  all 4 signed on covers by both Walt and Louise Simonson and #s 1 & 2 also signed on interior frontspieces by Kent Williams    $25

DLEVbuFVoAE__wX.jpg

Cosmic Odyssey 1-4 complete   4 comics   all 4 signed on cover by Jim Starlin and #3 also signed by Mike Mignola   $25

DLEVbuEUMAA67A3.jpg

Elektra / Wolverine The Redeemer 1-3 complete   3 comics   $10

DLEX_ePUEAAk8GE.jpg

Batman / Grendel & Grendel / Batman  crossover miniseries complete    2 comics  both signed on cover by Matt Wagner   $8

DLEX_eZVYAASoo1.jpg

40 more comics/178 total

Edited by Bird

Secret Warriors 1-28 complete series   28 comics SOLD

Spoiler

$30

DLEAvkAVYAA3E-W.jpgDLEAtygV4AAlIiZ.jpgDLEAtx2VoAACtQT.jpgDLEAtxyUMAAqLqJ.jpgDLEAtxxVoAE9bov.jpg

Fantastic Four 395-416    22 comics    $25 

DLAnVN7VoAUxjfX.jpgDLAnVN7V4AA8xof.jpgDLAnW5hVYAA_pP8.jpgDLAnW5eUQAAAxbu.jpgDLAnVN8U8AAK_Az.jpgDLAnVN7UIAA4fct.jpgDLFNbRcVoAAgZYH.jpg

Wonder Man complete series 1-29, Annual 1 + Special #1    31 comics    $30

DKcikYTUQAA1vCJ.jpgDKciozQVwAEqAka.jpgDKciioMVwAASH-h.jpgDKciimmUQAAloaf.jpg

DKcimfgV4AEjZ6t.jpgDKcikYUUMAA7710.jpgDLFtbuzVYAAE-A-.jpgDLFtbu2UEAEHELD.jpgDLFteQJVYAAq75x.jpg

81 more comics this post / tomorrow look for tons of limited series as well as some longer series!

Edited by Bird

Fallen Angels 1-8 complete limited series  8 comics   $6

DI0h_BlWsAAUrW-.jpgDI0h_BnW0AMC-6L.jpg

FOOLKILLER 1-10 COMPLETE SERIES   10 comics   $22

DJR1AJlUMAACVUo.jpg

DJR1Tc7UMAAwNxK.jpgDJE6MReW4AANq0J.jpg

THE ORIGINAL GHOST RIDER RIDES AGAIN  1-7 complete   7 comics   $6

DJ2G5RmU8AAQMd3.jpgDJ2G5POU8AA6xXz.jpg

only 25 comics in this post/284 in the thread

Edited by Bird

Spider-Man The Arachnis Project 1-6 complete   6 comics   SOLD 

Spoiler

$5

DHizWsUXoAA-RD0.jpgDHizWoaXsAACUmS.jpg

Spider-Man Saga 1-4 complete   4 comics  SOLD

Spoiler

$5

DI0gnboXgAEMNpn.jpg

Spider-Man versus Wolverine  1 comic  SOLD 

Spoiler

$7

DKe-ElsUQAA7-ub.jpgDKe-EltUEAAmRyL.jpg

54 comics this post

Edited by Bird

Justice League Rebirth lot   6 comics   SOLD

Spoiler

$12

DLfCjKzUEAAOylX.jpg

Suicide Squad 3, 4, 31, 36, 42, 43, 59, 60    8 comics 

DLfCjKzVAAEypKr.jpgDLfCjKzVAAAz29s.jpg

All-Star Batman 1-10   10 comics   $45

DLfBG4gUQAAFBO-.jpgDLfAOWfV4AMIULU.jpg

Flash assorted lot   10 comics   $30

DLfAOWfVAAIVbo1.jpg

DLfAOWfV4AEPE9z.jpgDLfAOWeUEAE-iOD.jpg

Batgirl 1-5 variant cover set    5 comics   $10

DLe9vvDUQAAePHd.jpgDLe9vvEUMAAHlCt.jpg

Batgirl 1-5     5 comics   $8 (2 available)

DLe9vvBUEAAXL0f.jpg

Batman Forge 1 A/B cover set    2 comics    $12 (3 available)

DLe9vvDUEAE370I.jpg

51 comics this post

Edited by Bird

13 hours ago, hobbyguy said:

spidey vs wolverine I guess you mean? Sounds good, SOLD!

Secret Warriors lot sold via PM. Offers might well work people!

389 comics in the thread to this

Edited by Bird

War Machine 1-25 complete   25 comics   $25

DLfSEfpVYAAj5TE.jpgDLfWMENU8AAPJQr.jpgDLfcCp7UQAEtA1b.jpgDLfWMENVoAAC-EQ.jpgDLfYR8iWsAAdPrE.jpgDLfR_EaVwAAZ3A_.jpgDLfR_EdVAAA5m3A.jpgDLfR_EZUIAAF1oW.jpgDKsKCZUUQAAaLxZ.jpgDLtR_8zWAAEjP4S.jpg

Fantastic Force 1-18 complete   18 comics   $15

DKsKEm5V4AAymuM.jpgDKsKEwpUIAAOa4t.jpgDK_haTzUMAANnzK.jpgDKsKExYUEAAWrKi.jpgDKsKEwYVYAArtr3.jpgDK_jpLSXcAAa-6_.jpg

Fantastic Four Unplugged 1-6 complete  6 comics  $5

DKsKL7CUQAAxb5I.jpgDKsKL-TUQAAqulj.jpg

Star Jammers 1-4 complete  4 comics   $4

DKsKCarUEAAkcnE.jpg

Doc Samson 1-4 complete   4 comics  $5

DKsKCY7UMAA2sp-.jpg

Comet Man 1-6  complete  6 comics  $9

DKsKBCkVoAApysQ.jpgDKsKBDjVAAAa-le.jpg

Abominations 1-3 complete  3 comics  $2

DKsKBDpUEAAjDWV.jpg

65 comics this post/454 in the thread

Edited by Bird

13 hours ago, Gatchaman said:

Hey, I shared you sales thread with my FB group.

Thanks!

13 hours ago, Gatchaman said:

Justice League Rebirth lot   6 comics   $12

:takeit:

^^ Thank you!

The Dreaming issues 1-6, 9-40   38 comics  SOLD

Spoiler

$20

DLhz8CFUQAAJFOU.jpgDLhz__RU8AAuYmt.jpgDLhz99zUEAAXIaf.jpgDLhz__1VAAA6I9q.jpgDLhz_9XU8AAVgTb.jpgDLhz99fUIAAPbW4.jpgDLhz99mVoAIznCJ.jpgDLhz99yVYAE7oVm.jpgDLhz8CFUMAAvrC1.jpgDLhz8CFVYAAV2Sd.jpgDLhz8CFUQAIb5Bq.jpg

Thor Corps 1-4 complete Limited Series   4 comics   $6

DLZ9fjOVoAAAQwb.jpg

Scarlet Witch 1-4 complete Limited Series    4 comics   $4

DLZNnIAUMAAFYvJ.jpg

Northstar  1-4 complete Limited Series    4 comics   $8

DLZNnH-UIAAlTSB.jpg

Black Cat 1-4 complete Limited Series    4 comics SOLD

Spoiler

$9

DLZNnIBUEAAByVF.jpg

54 comics this post/530 posted

Edited by Bird

Guardians of the Galaxy 1-62 complete series   62 comics SOLD  

Spoiler

$65

DLh5zxOV4AAFhDS.jpgDLh5zxMV4AApNVe.jpg

DLh5xxmUEAAMbE5.jpgDLh5xxhVYAAVUAg.jpgDLh5xxjVYAAPrjC.jpgDLh5xxkUMAI9Mda.jpgDLh5vCyUMAABFEC.jpgDLh5vCyV4AA-0LA.jpgDLh5vCzV4AET9Zt.jpgDLh5vCzUEAAmpCD.jpgDLh5zxNV4AItV6Z.jpgDLh52ncU8AE_mGP.jpgDLh52nXU8AEbo6v.jpg

62 comics this post/592 posted/110 sold! Thanks!

Edited by Bird

Thor 446-464   19 comics  SOLD 

Spoiler

$15

DLZN255VoAA_E6O.jpgDLZNsw-VoAAvNQo.jpgDLZNqbIU8AAY5zP.jpgDLZN253UMAA61W8.jpgDLZgj79V4AAMEfU.jpg

Black Knight Limited Series 1-4 complete + Exodus One shot   5 comics   $5

DKsKBDcUEAA1icY.jpgDLFtgHRUEAA7fhB.jpg

Spoiler

$

Solo Avengers / Avengers Spotlight 1-40 complete   40 comics   $25

DLiCcRPUIAEUa9Q.jpgDLiCcRQVYAEkfZ0.jpg

DLZbr3IV4AEKzY8.jpgDLZbr3EVwAAt1on.jpgDLZNqbGVYAEQCBZ.jpgDLZbr3DVwAEhWs0.jpg

DLiDH2JXcAAjxYK.jpgDKcikYaUQAA5cbe.jpgDKcikYUV4AAOJTa.jpgDKciimmU8AA0pfH.jpgDKciimoV4AALqvm.jpg

64 comics this post

Edited by Bird

:news: Buy four different Marvel 3 or 4 issue Limited Series and the lowest priced one will be free. So buy 3 get 1 free on the Marvel 3 or 4 issue Limited Series. I will back date it too so @hobbyguy has one in the bank :news:

Quasar 1-58, 60  + Star Blast 1-4        63 comics   SOLD

Spoiler

$90

DLZNklmVYAEPk2v.jpgDLhvygrVAAAudvu.jpgDLZOUB1UMAAPmai.jpgDLZNJM5U8AAvvm6.jpgDLZNJLmVYAAp6O1.jpgDLZNQkkVoAAz-Sp.jpgDLZOD5MUEAACjJF.jpgDLZNqbGVYAA1AZD.jpgDLZNqbSUIAAj9E3.jpgDLZNCkcU8AIiI4N.jpgDLZNCktUEAA9_Lv.jpgDLZNCkSVwAElhQZ.jpgDLZNkllVoAAX1KL.jpgDLZNkllVAAEFGMb.jpgDLhvygrVYAArhZZ.jpgDLZNCkaUIAETHkC.jpgDLZNnH_U8AAnYQC.jpgDJSQ8ZvVwAAUBxN.jpg

Edited by Bird