• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

Batman #141--Ooooh no she didn't tie up Batwoman lol....This is a sharp 7.0 copy.  Scratch on the cover that runs half way down the cover or would be much higher.  Last 7.0 sold september last year for $300.  Asking $200 SOLD

Untitled-11-p1 (29).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Batman #143---This is the last one for now guys.  Need to walk my dog and get ready for work.  Solid 6.5 copt but I know would press to a 7.5 if you get it done.  Asking $100 SOLD

Untitled-11-p1 (31).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Thank you all who purchased.  Youre helping me make this the best thread all time like i want lol.....im always trying to compete.  Tonight I will post some Silver batman keys.....171,181,234 and maybe one more and add to that a bunch of 10 cent techs......see you later

7 minutes ago, adampasz said:

:golfclap:Cool books. I love swingin' 60's Batman. 

Thanks brother.....you guys have not seen anything yet...this is the start there is so much cool stuff in this collection.  Best collection I have bought in 27 years

6 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Thanks brother.....you guys have not seen anything yet...this is the start there is so much cool stuff in this collection.  Best collection I have bought in 27 years

Question is when are you resuming back to post more (after walking your dog)?  

I'm debating myself if I should go see Blade Runner 2049 with friends this afternoon or skip it for here? :pullhair:

Edited by Fan Boy

1 minute ago, Fan Boy said:

Question is when are you resuming back to post more (after walking your dog)?  

I'm debating myself if I should go see Blade Runner 2049 with friends this afternoon or skip it for here? :pullhair:

Go watch the movie im going to work now and then will post later on....during the day prob a little then later again....prob two more times today