• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

ok guys about to start....28 10 cent bats coming....im selling these very cheap compared to market so no discounts.  ill be doing that for all silver.  selling dirt cheap.....ill sell 26 and two will be free to the two people who buy the most...thank you

Batman #105--Love this deep color cover.  Awesome Batwoman cover.  Solid 5.5 copy here.  This is the first batman in batman.  Tough one to find.  Last sale was a 4.5 this year in march for $249.  Lets sell this 5.5 for the same price.  Asking $249

Untitled-11-p1 (5).jpg

Batman #106--Such a gorgeous and bright cover.  This is a solid 6.0 copy, maybe 6.5.  Im told by many i grade kinda tight.  Last 6.0 sold for $155.  Asking $100 SOLD

Untitled-11-p1 (6).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Batman #114--Such gorgeous purple on this cover and I mean purple...nice and bright.  Solid 7.0-7.5 copy.  Has an add for lois lane #1 in it lol.  Asking $100 SOLD

Untitled-11-p1 (9).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Batman #122--I didnt know these too got married....lol...Solid 5.5 copy that will press to better for sure.  Please get this pressed and cleaned if you buy it.  Asking $90 SOLD

Untitled-11-p1 (12).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY