• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

Tec #359--I dont need to introduce this.  This book is so darn hott and my inbox is filled with people asking em to post it.  I found 4 in the collection, This is the remaining one so ill sell it to you guys.  It is nice solid mid grade.  The staples are firm, the pages are nice, the front you can see the creases and scuff.  The back is solid and the book is just very nice for mid grade.  ill strictly grade this at 5.0 but it could very easily hit 5.5.  Asking $575  SOLD

Untitled-30-p1 (18).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

Tec #359--I dont need to introduce this.  This book is so darn hott and my inbox is filled with people asking em to post it.  I found 4 in the collection, This is the remaining one so ill sell it to you guys.  It is nice solid mid grade.  The staples are firm, the pages are nice, the front you can see the creases and scuff.  The back is solid and the book is just very nice for mid grade.  ill strictly grade this at 5.0 but it could very easily hit 5.5.  Asking $575

Untitled-30-p1 (18).jpg

:takeit:

Just now, Bighaley21 said:
1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

I have not even started, douchnozzle!

I'm gonna need more beer for this one..

You will need more than a beer to advance out of lightweight status.  :eyeroll: