• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

Take the 5 books below at 50% if available. Thank you.

---

*Start Original Post

Tec #295--copy 2.This is a better copy than the last. This is a crisp 6.5 copy.  Asking $90

Tec #293--Solid 7.5 copy but slight paper less near the "10" cents.  So lets call it a 7.0.  Asking $75

Batman #144--5.5--Asking $75

Batman #169--6.0/6.5--Asking $75

Batman #207--8.5 or better--Asking $70

*End Original Post

Batman #207 B or C (Better Copy - Updated)

Batman #212--8.5--Asking $60 (Added) 

Edited by GEEzusWalks
Updated based on previous takes and added 212 to pile.

1 minute ago, GEEzusWalks said:

Take the 5 books below at 50% if available. Thank you.

---

Tec #295--copy 2.This is a better copy than the last. This is a crisp 6.5 copy.  Asking $90

Tec #293--Solid 7.5 copy but slight paper less near the "10" cents.  So lets call it a 7.0.  Asking $75

Batman #144--5.5--Asking $75

Batman #169--6.0/6.5--Asking $75

Batman #207--8.5 or better--Asking $70

I claimed 144 above, and 207 earlier tonight. But I think the 207 8.0 B and C copies are still available.

Guys take what you want and tomorrow when im cleaning the thread up ill let you all know what you got and what was claimed....easiest way for me to do it....Also Those of you that have a box full already I will invoice you before Round #7 begins on thursday and we can discuss payment or payment plan....thank you all.......

21 min more and thats it everyone....thank you all for staying up so late....