• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

Batman #171--Riddle me this riddle me that....love the riddler and this awesome cover.  Solid 5.5 copy.  Spine is not good but the rest of the cover is awesome and colors pop.  Asking $250 SOLD

Untitled-17-p1 (57).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Last one for the night and not a bad way to end. Tec #39-- This is a tough book in any grade.  This is a nice 2.0 or so copy.  I don't think its quite 1.8.  The interior is all there and very sharp and its hanging by the bottom staple.  Piece out of back cover.  Rare book and classic batman in every way.  A 1.8 went for $900 in april so I think thats a fair price.  Asking $900 SOLD

Untitled-17-p1 (50).jpg

Untitled-17-p1 (51).jpg

Untitled-17-p1 (56).jpg

Untitled-17-p1 (55).jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Thank you all for a fun time....I will not be posting anything tomorrow but round #3 will be wed and it will be a doozy......For the next hour I will give 15% OFF to those of you that have been with me and bought something tonight.  New people who have not purchased can have 10% OFF.....for the next hour guys....start...

Just now, Tri-ColorBrian said:

this is what a restored one looks like...

16357699668_83a2999f22_c.jpg

For real?  THAT copy is a restored one?  Hmm, I have to wonder the weight of putting $$ into restoration vs the value?