• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

What do you guys mean by bronze horror?  I literally have a one track mind.  Let me know titles and ill look.  There is mansion something....wait I think there might be and they are sharp.  Please give me some titles and I might even post some tonight and continue them tomorrow......tittles please of the horror, going to work now and will be checking this later.

And Ill be back here tonight at 8pm to check on things and let you know what I found.  Till 8pm california time and 11pm east cost lets do `10%OFF anything left.  Please look through because I have to clean up thread from last night still.  lots of books left at already low as hell prices.  thanks

26 minutes ago, adampasz said:

House of Mystery / House of Secrets ... would pair nicely with Strange Advs.

:sick: 

16 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Dark Secret Mansion of Mysterious Secrets!

LOL.  If it's got "House" or "Mansion" or "Mystery" or "Weird" in the title you've nearly covered the core of DC Bronze Horror!

Edited by roach04

1 hour ago, SOLAR BOY said:

What do you guys mean by bronze horror?  I literally have a one track mind.

SB, if the cover features one or more of the following, you're probably on the right track:

• Mean Old Man in Wheelchair
  • Woman being sacrificed to undead creature(s)
  • Demonic Child
  • Victorian Hipsters

7 minutes ago, adampasz said:

SB, if the cover features one or more of the following, you're probably on the right track:

• Mean Old Man in Wheelchair
  • Woman being sacrificed to undead creature(s)
  • Demonic Child
  • Victorian Hipsters

Sounds like when I was walking down the street during my last trip to San Francisco....., hm

GUys I have one more appointment but I think I remember a pile of what you all just said. Something mansion and it's def horror. I made a big pile when I was sorting I'll let you all know tonight what I have and tomorrow let's switch gears for round 3. We will do the bats and tecs over 3 or 4 others that's how many there r. This run goes to 500 or 600 number wise I think For tecs and bats 

12 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

I made a big pile when I was sorting

This happens to me too.  :blush:

Not as good as morning coffee, but close. :whistle: