• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

Thank you all for a fun time....I will not be posting anything tomorrow but round #3 will be wed and it will be a doozy......For the next hour I will give 15% OFF to those of you that have been with me and bought something tonight.  New people who have not purchased can have 10% OFF.....for the next hour guys....start...

What's on tap?

3 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Thank you all for a fun time....I will not be posting anything tomorrow but round #3 will be wed and it will be a doozy......For the next hour I will give 15% OFF to those of you that have been with me and bought something tonight.  New people who have not purchased can have 10% OFF.....for the next hour guys....start...

does buying last couple days count for 15% or just tonight?

Edited by Changer
error

5 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Alrighty then...so I get 15% off all the books i bought just now?  Cool...

hey guys its comics!!!! a fun hobby lets keep this a fun place to visit! i think this happened last time solar ran a big sale people were upset or felt slighted because someone was getting all the FREEBIES. solar is hosting a great thread lets not argue or take shots at each other! I've seen patriot6 and finecollector in other sales threads and your both nice guys. 

so heres to the rest of solars great thread!!!!!!! cheers!! good luck and thanks for the offerings!!!!!!