• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

Showcase #66--This might grade a 9.0--Its that nice, really.  And crispy and fresh as all hell.  Asking $125  :takeit: at 50 % off

4 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Ok a request was very nicely made to me via PM so I will agree......50% OFF every book in the entire thread with the exception of Tec 3 and Tec 6------let do this till the hour is up then we call it a night..

take any of these still avail... 

Tec #295--copy 2.This is a better copy than the last. This is a crisp 6.5 copy.  Asking $90

Tec #294--Sharp except for the color loss in 3 spots on the cover.  It looks like scuffs from something.  Lets call it 5.0.  Asking $40

Tec #293--Solid 7.5 copy but slight paper less near the "10" cents.  So lets call it a 7.0.  Asking $75

Tec #282--This is a sharp 8.0 copy.  Some scuff keep it from higher.  Super crisp and sharp what a collection.  Asking $175

Tec #270--Here is a 5.5 copy.  Asking $45

1 minute ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

I didn't see the deadline...sorry...

take it now, you will do better.

On 10/9/2017 at 6:56 PM, SOLAR BOY said:

Tec #267==Solid 5.0 copy here because of bottom of spine.  This is a big key.  1st Bat mite.  Last 5.0 went for $305 in 2016 and 4.0 went for $235 feb this year.  Asking $275

Untitled-17-p1 (7).jpg

take @ 50% off...

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian

2 minutes ago, MusterMark said:

So does that mean I get this at 50% off?

(since Brian got his at 50% off, and he posted BEFORE I did?)

whiney people_without_enough_empathy get stiches