• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, MusterMark said:

So does that mean I get this at 50% off?

(since Brian got his at 50% off, and he posted BEFORE I did?)

No because Brian was trying on a 50% off i was doing just for WF.....you are buying an aquaman and thats at 35% off 

Just now, MusterMark said:

Got it.

Thanks for the clarification.

No problem.....ok guys il clean up the thread tomorrow and let everyone know what they got cause im sure things were double claimed.....thank you all

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 2:15 PM, SOLAR BOY said:

Adventure #305--Very sharp 7.5 copy.  Asking $60

Untitled-12-p1 (10).jpg

teke it at 50 % off

One suggestion, as this thread appears to grow into epic size, can you add links to the page of the books in your recap, so that we can find the ones remaining.

I know it is a lot of work but I spent 10 mintues trying to find a book that was left, trying to remember what it looked like.

thanks,

if not a link,  a page number? 

Edited by Changer

1 minute ago, Changer said:

One suggestion, as this thread appears to grow into epic size, can you add links to the page of the books in your recap, so that we can find the ones remaining.

I know it is a lot of work but I spent 10 mintues trying to find a book that was left, trying to remember what it looked like.

thanks,

Oh, you're asking for it now...I already suggested that and he told me he had a solar panel for my head...:insane:

3 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Oh, you're asking for it now...I already suggested that and he told me he had a solar panel for my head...:insane:

well just don't ban me :), btw this thread is epic I can't even imagine when it gets to 400 pages...

Edited by Changer

1 hour ago, Changer said:

thanks,

Bud. You spent 10 minutes? lol in scanning, invoicing, packaging, commenting and grading 4500 comics and mags, maybe more. Putting page numbers and stuff will kill me. So ill do what I can to clean up the thread and keep the recap up to date. That's the best I can do....ooh wait I'll go even cheaper on the prices so there is less recap lol...that should help. 

10 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Bud. You spent 10 minutes? lol in scanning, invoicing, packaging, commenting and grading 4500 comics and mags, maybe more. Putting page numbers and stuff will kill me. So ill do what I can to clean up the thread and keep the recap up to date. That's the best I can do....ooh wait I'll go even cheaper on the prices so there is less recap lol...that should help. 

Sure understand, it was that with these time limits to get a discounts want to find the books in Time, thanks for the great thread! 

Edited by Changer