• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:
  Hide contents

If you are going to call me that,  then I'm allowed to tell you, that you need to learn how to spell;) 'advice";) 

Thanks ma I read no good i just started my reading school last month....at age of 37 but i get good at it soon and make you proud ma.....now be a good ma and buy $5k worth of my books so I can have some spending money lol

12 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Thanks ma I read no good i just started my reading school last month....at age of 37 but i get good at it soon and make you proud ma.....now be a good ma and buy $5k worth of my books so I can have some spending money lol

Instead of digging yourself deeper, why not just treat all your customers here with respect? A gentle suggestion. 2c

GLWTS! Great books here.

2 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Instead of digging yourself deeper, why not just treat all your customers here with respect? A gentle suggestion. 2c

GLWTS! Great books here.

I think you're a little out of line....Sharon and I are great friends and she gets my sense of humor.....not sure what you mean about respect.....I think you are misunderstanding something.....thanks

:news: Recap is on Page #1 for All Rounds #1-4------Round #5 starts tonight at 6pm West/9pm East and will be all Tec and bats 12 cents---Thanks

Also 25% OFF on everything in the Recap on Pg1 .  Please see the books there and then scroll through the pages to find the pic.  Thank you

Edited by SOLAR BOY

50 minutes ago, Spidey 62 said:

If you are still doing 50% off and either /both are available, I will take Batman 124 & 125.  Thanks. 

Please look on page #1 recap im doing 25% off till the sale tonight.  Thank you

21 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Much easier to find the recap now, thanks for changing that! I can window shop much more easily;)  

No matter what you are my favorite window shopper on the boards......I feel like i get a history lesson every time we speak.....Root me on ma tonight we will break the 50k mark I hope lol....fitting Round 5...50k lol

UPDATE: We will start with 100 Batman copies...some doubles, triples and quads from #144-220 and a couple annuals at the end followed by 3-4 Keys....if 85% or more get sold and we are all awake Ill post Tecs as well or save tecs for monday.  I will not be posting tomorrow or sunday im going away on a work trip...thank you

5 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

I think you're a little out of line....Sharon and I are great friends and she gets my sense of humor.....not sure what you mean about respect.....I think you are misunderstanding something.....thanks

I imagine it was an misunderstanding for sure, and it did sound awkward at best, since we didn't know your history/friendship.