• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What no NYCC thread?
2 2

31 posts in this topic

Hard to believe we don't have a thread.  I'm the wrong person to start one because I was sick as a dog Th and Fri and only dragged myself in for a couple of hours on Saturday afternoon before having to run off to a previous commitment.  My apologies to the boardies I stood up by not showing when scheduled. :foryou:

Spent most of my time there chatting with Richie M, from whom I picked up a nice copy of Bomber 4, slabbed by the bad guys, and a Baker from Harley, who was even sicker than I was.

I have a few lame photos I'll post. 

23 minutes ago, telerites said:

his cover has always captivated me.  Along with #2 and #6 and a nod to #3 as well, my favorite O'Melias - not that I could afford any of those books because of some do-gooder with a big S on his chest:cry:

IMG_0924.thumb.jpg.602703052c70603388c1b

Yeah, I have feeling that estimate is likely to be low, although I think they typically are.