• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
5 5

151 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Authentic Police Cases 8- CGC 6.0- $995

Only 3 copies are higher. Matt Baker - Great cover. One of my favorites! The pictures of back cover are pre-press. I did press this before grading. 

Graders notes: 

crease right top of front cover

light wear all edges cover breaks color

readers crease spine breaks color

IMG_4996.JPG

IMG_8622.JPG

IMG_8624.JPG

Take take take 

2 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I will be unable to respond to PMs for a couple hours. 

........TIED up with your wife again?....... that's the fourth time this week, stud :baiting: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I don't know what it is bud but something about you loving peanuts art and he peanuts in general makes you an even better guy. 

Did solar for a customer 4-5 month ago who had a room dedicated to the peanuts and had 2000 peanuts toys/dolls and pics. It's was unreal and I thought of you right away....

5 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

I don't know what it is bud but something about you loving peanuts art and he peanuts in general makes you an even better guy. 

Did solar for a customer 4-5 month ago who had a room dedicated to the peanuts and had 2000 peanuts toys/dolls and pics. It's was unreal and I thought of you right away....

I would like to have seen that

Also thanks for the kind words buddy :foryou:

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

45 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Rick is the genuine article, that’s for sure