• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
5 5

151 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Bunky Brian said:

Rick, rick, rick, everytime we talk, you tell us, your done, your finished, you have no more books to sell, blah blah blah, and than you go and show up with more good stuff, to get us all excited, stop with the teasing, and get back to work, your other career needs you, :martini:

Or... keep serving up the juicy bits when Bunky isn't looking... ;)  

1 hour ago, Comcav said:
1 hour ago, Bunky Brian said:

I tip my hat to "the" Mr Hardcore, Mr Com Cav the great!

Too kind, my dear friend, too kind ;)

I just know all is right in the world when CC shows up and buys.  I get worried the Apocalypse may be upon us if he were absent.  (worship)

And kudos again to Rick for posting more greatness.  :x 

Edited by telerites

Authentic Police Cases 8- CGC 6.0- $995- SOLD TO CHANGER

Only 3 copies are higher. Matt Baker - Great cover. One of my favorites! The pictures of back cover are pre-press. I did press this before grading. 

Graders notes: 

crease right top of front cover

light wear all edges cover breaks color

readers crease spine breaks color

IMG_4996.JPG

IMG_8622.JPG

IMG_8624.JPG

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Planet Comics 33- CGC 6.0- $1995

If you follow Planets you know this is perhaps the most desired non-rivet with 7.5 sales exceeding $3k. This is a beautiful example and will be very difficult to replace. I will try to get a back cover pic later. Never got one for some reason. 

Copy of PLanet 33.jpg

Just now, Ricksneatstuff said:

Planet Comics 33- CGC 6.0- $1995

If you follow Planets you know this is perhaps the most desired non-rivet with 7.5 sales exceeding $3k. This is a beautiful example and will be very difficult to replace. I will try to get a back cover pic later. Never got one for some reason. 

Copy of PLanet 33.jpg

:cloud9: