• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBay ask a seller a question missing?

12 posts in this topic

I just checked the eBay app on my iPhone and its still near the bottom of the listing in the same place.  eBay has been changing their UI through numerous releases over the past months.  Some users may not even notice but maybe something slipped through the cracks for a particular device.  What type of device are you using?

Ebay loves to change their layout every 2 months or so.  It's very annoying.  It's as if a group of people have jobs, whose sole purpose is to just change layouts of the page, even though there is nothing wrong with it.  As a justification for having a job so to speak.  "See boss, we now put the "ask seller a question" up top to "contact seller".  "Isn't that super smart boss"?  "Just wait till next month, when we flip flop the picture display from the left to the right, it will be genius".  

4 hours ago, cortown71 said:

Yeah clearing cache doesn't do it.chrome is my go to browser choice.I tryed dolphin and same no contact seller link,but Firefox has it.just wait and see if they patch it.

Yep, Chrome user myself since its first beta.  They'll likely release a fix soon