• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can you identify this picture and is this available?

10 posts in this topic

Hey folks! I think I’ve posted this picture before but can’t remember the thread and haven’t been able to find it. So figured I’d revive it.

Does anyone know who did this or what it’s from? I think it’s a great picture. Think it’s related to Bats. 

9E1DFB48-00CB-449C-8772-E77864E7CD59.jpeg

Edited by rogue14
Title change

13 minutes ago, rogue14 said:

Awesome! Thanks!

checked the links, couldn’t tell if these were covers though. I so want a copy of that Bats comic if it exists.

I don't think it's been on a comic cover yet. Here's another link with more his work:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/francesco-mattina/4040-55967/images/?tag=DC Art

1 minute ago, rogue14 said:

I’ve been looking for this cover in English with no luck. Does anyone know if this cover was used in the as a cover in the Bats series in English?

Is that Dell Otto? looks that way by the sigline on the cover, perhaps someone would know over in the Dell Otto thread in Modern :) 

it is a cook looking cover :o 

27 minutes ago, rogue14 said:

I’ve been looking for this cover in English with no luck. Does anyone know if this cover was used in the as a cover in the Bats series in English?

FAC2DC40-9377-4097-BEB7-14AD0F238668.jpeg

https://comicbookinvest.com/2015/06/22/batman-16-panini-deutschland-german-edition/

Dell Otto according to the above. Looks like a unique cover for the foreign reprints. I checked the German and french copies and both reprint different titles. None of the titles they reprint have this cover.

Edited by Marwood & I

50 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Is that Dell Otto? looks that way by the sigline on the cover, perhaps someone would know over in the Dell Otto thread in Modern :) 

it is a cook looking cover :o 

Good point. Just posted in the thread. 

Thanks Marwood for the link.