• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lois Lane #15

12 posts in this topic

Actually, I wanted to contribute this scan to the ten-center thread, but I couldn't figure out how to do that so I just made a new post. I'm also having trouble scanning slabbed books. I have a slabbed Superman 132 in CGC 9.0 that has nearly the exact same layout as the Lois Lane 15--same three-panel cover and almost exactly the same colors. Heck, it's almost eerie, but cool is probably a better word. Anyway, I had problems scanning the slabbed book; even when I covered the book and used the contrast and brightness button it still came out either too light or too dark. Sorry. Anyone out there can give me a suggestion.

th_CGCactioncomics29COVER.jpg

Here is an average copy of the first Lois Lane cover according to Overstreet

th_CGCactioncomics27001.jpg

But, is this one really the first? Just click on the image for a large picture.

Thanks for the info. Check out the Superman 132 and compare the book with Lois Lane 15. It's been my "Holy Grail" to find a HG copy of each. It took about four or five years but I finally did it! Hooray!!

never actually noticed that - cool. i still have the Supes but my LL's went away long ago.....................