• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Influx of new sellers on the boards
2 2

166 posts in this topic

Just now, porcupine48 said:
12 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

You guys are really gaying up the place, not that that is a bad thing. I enjoy my time with jimmers too.

88740.jpg.88a66d3a4e44c0b34fe2d907c400b33c.jpg

I'll have two large pains in the a, and a h to wash that down!  :D

5 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
11 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Lord, man.  Did you stay up all night?  When are you  awake at the crack of 9 am?

It's weird,I know.Got family stuff today.152605.jpg.c606f0f17313aa1988497a840e8d2f58.jpg

Same here.  It's amazing how our lives run parallel courses...., :D

On 11/5/2017 at 1:04 AM, Buzzetta said:

Since the board update I stopped searching through the sales forums.  I have also stopped listing items for sale in the forum.  I find navigating through a sales thread not as easy as it was with the old boards.

I haven't found much difference in the mechanics of how the sales threads display.  I look almost exclusively at the G/S/B thread where the only change I've noticed is that in a typical week there seem to be fewer listings than there were on the old boards.

18 hours ago, Sqeggs said:
On 11/5/2017 at 12:04 AM, Buzzetta said:

Since the board update I stopped searching through the sales forums.  I have also stopped listing items for sale in the forum.  I find navigating through a sales thread not as easy as it was with the old boards.

I haven't found much difference in the mechanics of how the sales threads display.  I look almost exclusively at the G/S/B thread where the only change I've noticed is that in a typical week there seem to be fewer listings than there were on the old boards.

I have to agree, once you get familiar with the new look browsing the sales forum, or any forum for that matter, is very similar.

I can say that posting images is much, much easier.  No need to move pics to photobucket or other photo hosting site, just click 'choose files' and snag the pic from your computer.  

15 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:
18 hours ago, Sqeggs said:
On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 11:04 PM, Buzzetta said:

I have to agree, once you get familiar with the new look browsing the sales forum, or any forum for that matter, is very similar.

I can say that posting images is much, much easier.  No need to move pics to photobucket or other photo hosting site, just click 'choose files' and snag the pic from your computer.  

I also like the notification when someone posts in your sales thread.  except for jimmers.

Just now, The Resurrection said:
54 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I also like the notification when someone posts in your sales thread.  except for jimmers.

You get notifications from other peoples sales threads?

Of course not, silly.  squash.jpg

I just get notification when someone posts in my sales thread - if they quote.

But I think you can set up an option like that with people you follow.  You'd have to talk to someone more computer literate than I.

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

Of course not, silly.  squash.jpg

I just get notification when someone posts in my sales thread - if they quote.

But I think you can set up an option like that with people you follow.  You'd have to talk to someone more computer literate than I.

Oh, so you get notifications when someone pops in and sends "GLWTS" or "nice books" and then doesn't buy anything.

1 minute ago, The Resurrection said:

Oh, so you get notifications when someone pops in and sends "GLWTS" or "nice books" and then doesn't buy anything.

I tire of this game.  Out.