• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prize Comics 37 Hitler cover value?
1 1

17 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, AllStar-Comics said:

Anyone know rough value for Prize Comics 37 in about VG  Found a small original owner GA collection and a few I cant find much data for a recent price

A real hard to find issue and in a lot of demand. One that would do real well at auction. Here is my copy.

Edited by Robot Man

11 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

If the collection contained this tough issue I am curious what other treasures it may have had. Any chance we get a small list? Also congrats like RM said that issue is very in demand and tough to locate. 

Edited by path4play

34 minutes ago, AllStar-Comics said:

Had typical fawcetts, funny animal stuff.  The other highlights were Marvel Mystery 47, Human Torch 14, USA 11, Thrilling 40, another Prize with a ho hum cover, couple Air Fighters.  Suspense 1 sadly with several wraps out.  Sold all of it at the Daytona Comic  Con

52150707-drooling-emoji-smiley-emoticon.

11 hours ago, AllStar-Comics said:

Had typical fawcetts, funny animal stuff.  The other highlights were Marvel Mystery 47, Human Torch 14, USA 11, Thrilling 40, another Prize with a ho hum cover, couple Air Fighters.  Suspense 1 sadly with several wraps out.  Sold all of it at the Daytona Comic  Con

Thanks sounds like fun!!

2 hours ago, AllStar-Comics said:

those books caused quite a fuss between some dealers  It was kind of fun

Did you sell the Prize 37 separately?  Out of curiosity, what did you get for it?

Beautiful copy Sqeggs.   I've got most of the Hitler covers and imho its one of the top 5 hardest to find.  Certainly tougher than RL 3, Great 3, Catman 20 and even my personal favorite Headline 8.   

13 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

That seems a bit high, but for a solid VG, it wouldn't shock me.  A little surprised that there are only seven copies on the census.  

I paid more than I should have for this one.

pri2.197a_zps8a5j8y3n.JPG

OH MY!!!!!!!!! what a book!!! ??

22 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

That seems a bit high, but for a solid VG, it wouldn't shock me.  A little surprised that there are only seven copies on the census.  

I paid more than I should have for this one.

pri2.197a_zps8a5j8y3n.JPG

:applause::applause:NICE!