• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The strange case from mid October 2017: CHAIDINAR
1 1

114 posts in this topic

Then the shoe drops. The two I paid for, were bent in HALF. This Seller could not put cardboard backing in shipment.

But, to YOUR dismay, CGC Forumite nay-sayers and CAL haters, I was still nice - for a while...

CAL who was raised that kindness is seen as weakness... 

CAL 2 Chaidinar 1.png

Trying to keep the exact sequence is important here.

Anyway, that Seller, CHAIDINAR, never responded to me at all.

Then I looked at his feedbacks. Saw LOTS of unhappy BUYERS, the same problem.

This creep is a shipping profiteer, who saves $$$ by not shipping properly.

He thinks he can pocket the diff by saving ounces off the ship money he manages to obtain via the eBay sales...

CAL who has a kick-A scale when he ships...

6 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

Trying to keep the exact sequence is important here.

Anyway, that Seller, CHAIDINAR, never responded to me at all.

Then I looked at his feedbacks. Saw LOTS of unhappy BUYERS, the same problem.

This creep is a shipping profiteer, who saves $$$ by not shipping properly.

He thinks he can pocket the diff by saving ounces off the ship money he manages to obtain via the eBay sales...

CAL who has a kick-A scale when he ships...

How do you ship, CAL? Is it safe?  Are we talking CAK level of safety?

7 minutes ago, MustEatBrains said:

How do you ship, CAL? Is it safe?  Are we talking CAK level of safety?

I have no clue what CAK level of safety is.

CAL must do okay shipping, as the Feedbacks reflect that.

CAL who DOES the job on the 'Bay...

Just now, Calamerica said:

I have no clue what CAK level of safety is.

CAL must do okay shipping, as the Feedbacks reflect that.

CAL who DOES the job on the 'Bay...

CAK = CopperAgeKids.  He has won the eBay best shipping award multiple years in a row.  eBay gave him free 6 months worth of shipping as an award.

48 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

That stuff tastes like carp anyway.

If you find it tasting a bit fishy, I would recommend some Chablis wine, which works well to counter that, and with carp as well, I would imagine, though the only freshwater fish I’ve actually had the wine with is Rainbow Trout.

Edited by Ken Aldred

1 minute ago, MustEatBrains said:

CAK = CopperAgeKids.  He has won the eBay best shipping award multiple years in a row.  eBay gave him free 6 months worth of shipping as an award.

I have been on eBay for over 18 years and never heard this.

I used to do mass CGC/PGX oddball shipments back in the day.

May have to inquire, especially if they hand out awards for great shipping...

CAL always looking to improve the bottom line...

5 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:
53 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

That stuff tastes like carp anyway.

If you find it tasting a bit fishy, I would recommend some Chablis wine, which works well to counter that, and with carp as well, I would imagine, though the only freshwater fish I’ve actually had the wine with is Rainbow Trout.

Yuck - wine is worse - it is all bad.  :sick: 

4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Yuck - wine is worse - it is all bad.  :sick: 

I would LOVE to own a profitable Winery - they can bring in seven figures NET every year...

CAL who rarely drinks the product in question... 

3 minutes ago, comicquant said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

I love the green oil cans.  The blue stuff wasn't that great.

Ale (green) vs Lager (blue).  I'm the same way.  I've always preferred ales to lagers.  To me, lagers taste like ales that have been thrown up. 

I love Steinlager though, and many other lagers.  Fosters blue is just not very good.  At least the Americanized stuff we get over here.

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

I love Steinlager though, and many other lagers.  Fosters blue is just not very good.  At least the Americanized stuff we get over here.

Ya, Fosters blue is terrible.  I'll have to give it a try.  On the average I prefer ales to lagers but always willing to try a good one.

Just now, comicquant said:
6 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Ya, Fosters blue is terrible.  I'll have to give it a try.  On the average I prefer ales to lagers but always willing to try a good one.

The relatives all call the lagers "skunk beer" because they definitely have that characteristic aroma...., 

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

The relatives all call the lagers "skunk beer" because they definitely have that characteristic aroma...., 

Also a general bitterness to them.  My favorite category of beers is Scottish ales.  My favorite Scottish ale is "Robert The Bruce" by a micro-brewer named Three Floyds.  If you ever see it, grab some.  You can't go wrong.

https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/three-floyds-robert-the-bruce/5596/

I gotta get the Oil can...

CAL who is starting to turn back time...B|

3 minutes ago, comicquant said:
10 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Also a general bitterness to them.  My favorite category of beers is Scottish ales.  My favorite Scottish ale is "Robert The Bruce" by a micro-brewer named Three Floyds.  If you ever see it, grab some.  You can't go wrong.

https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/three-floyds-robert-the-bruce/5596/

This is my favorite Scottish Ale - I haven't found anything else that comes close.  I haven't seen your stuff, but Scottish Ale can be difficult to find here.  A larger grocery store might have 200 IPAs and no Scottish Ale.  :sorry: 

Old Chubhttps://www.oskarblues.com/beer/oldchub/

I can't buy it around here, but my nephew brings me a stock whenever we meet - deer season, elk season, rat shoot, etc.

Edited by lizards2

This is my favorite Scottish Ale - I haven't found anything else that comes close.  I haven't seen your stuff, but Scottish Ale can be difficult to find here.  A larger grocery store might have 200 IPAs and no Scottish Ale.  :sorry: 

Old Chubhttps://www.oskarblues.com/beer/oldchub/

Oh man, thats a good one too.  Old Chub may even be tied for 1st with RTB.  There's a specialty beer store nearby that carries RTB but other than a few bars which specialize in microbrews its pretty hard to find.  I'll have to investigate shipping beer and send you some.

Edited by comicquant

2 minutes ago, comicquant said:

Oh man, thats a good one too.  Old Chub may even be tied for 1st with RTB.  There's a specialty beer store nearby that carries RTB but other than a few bars which specialize in microbrews its pretty hard to find.  I'll have to investigate shipping beer and send you some.

I'd have to say Old Chub is tied with this IPA as my favorites right now.  Maybe we can have a prisoner exchange...., 

Total Dominationhttp://www.ninkasibrewing.com/delicious/beers/flagship-series/total-domination.html?ageVerified=defaultValue