• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The strange case from mid October 2017: CHAIDINAR
1 1

114 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I'd have to say Old Chub is tied with this IPA as my favorites right now.  Maybe we can have a prisoner exchange...., 

Total Dominationhttp://www.ninkasibrewing.com/delicious/beers/flagship-series/total-domination.html?ageVerified=defaultValue

lol I'm a huge fan of IPA's too so I like the idea.  I'll throw in a couple of Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA's too (my favorite IPA).  Its a little more common so you may have had it.

https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/dogfish-head-90-minute-imperial-ipa/10569/

Edited by comicquant

34 minutes ago, comicquant said:

Also a general bitterness to them.  My favorite category of beers is Scottish ales.  My favorite Scottish ale is "Robert The Bruce" by a micro-brewer named Three Floyds.  If you ever see it, grab some.  You can't go wrong.

https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/three-floyds-robert-the-bruce/5596/

Three Floyd's recently took Lazer Snake out of the bomber realm and turned it loose in six packs.  Changed my religion for the better since Binny's still hides the Zombie Dust in the back and I'm too lazy to flag down one of the floor associates to ask about it.

5 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
7 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I have not had it.

Just lots of 'Old Chub' lol

images_zpsf50cfa7a.jpg

1 minute ago, porcupine48 said:
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

images_zpsf50cfa7a.jpg

three time a lady!

non stop seal action today.

I'm on a rampage today - four already!

3 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Just lots of 'Old Chub' lol

Worth mentioning that a Chub is another freshwater fish, also from the Carp family.

I've caught a few of those.

1 hour ago, shadroch said:

Perhaps its better to look at a sellers feedback before you purchase, not after he ships. 

Just saying. 

Who really takes that time to do that?

However I agree that your point is most prudent.

CAL who needs to slow down a bit...

31 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

I do (shrug)

I spoke too fast - I DID chech CHAIDINAR's feedbacks a Seller, that is why I decided to take the strike instead of him shipping the Comic Books w/ NO cardboard - I already posted the screenshot where he says he was going to do that again. What I REALLY should have dome was go to eBay, but it is better once he threatened me with this CGC Forum he dug up on me. I am willinfg to bet i will get him removed permanently from eBay.

I just need to sit down by Thursday and do that.

CAL the Judge, jury and Executioner...:sumo:

1 hour ago, Calamerica said:

I spoke too fast - I DID chech CHAIDINAR's feedbacks a Seller, that is why I decided to take the strike instead of him shipping the Comic Books w/ NO cardboard - I already posted the screenshot where he says he was going to do that again. What I REALLY should have dome was go to eBay, but it is better once he threatened me with this CGC Forum he dug up on me. I am willinfg to bet i will get him removed permanently from eBay.

I just need to sit down by Thursday and do that.

CAL the Judge, jury and Executioner...:sumo:

Yes, I saw where he basically threatened to mess books up on purpose that he was going to ship you. That was very dumb on his part because once eBay sees that he wrote that on their messaging system he's going to get into trouble. I've seen a lot of crazy stuff as a buyer and a seller, but I never had a guy threaten to do what he did. I would probably call eBay if it were me as well.

As a rule of thumb, I always check recent feedback from a seller I haven't bought from before, just to get some kind of idea how they do business 2c  

8 hours ago, Logan510 said:

Yes, I saw where he basically threatened to mess books up on purpose that he was going to ship you. That was very dumb on his part because once eBay sees that he wrote that on their messaging system he's going to get into trouble. I've seen a lot of crazy stuff as a buyer and a seller, but I never had a guy threaten to do what he did.

Fair enough reason to start a thread.

A thug who was misguided enough to go public with it.

13 hours ago, Logan510 said:

Yes, I saw where he basically threatened to mess books up on purpose that he was going to ship you. That was very dumb on his part because once eBay sees that he wrote that on their messaging system he's going to get into trouble. I've seen a lot of crazy stuff as a buyer and a seller, but I never had a guy threaten to do what he did. I would probably call eBay if it were me as well.

As a rule of thumb, I always check recent feedback from a seller I haven't bought from before, just to get some kind of idea how they do business 2c  

I hate to be so harsh sometimes but it is Clowns like CHAIDINAR that need to be removed from the 'Bay. I will keep everyone posted. eBay DOES watch this Forum, and they are dreading my tyrannical, demomical phone calls. :devil:

19 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

I hate to be so harsh sometimes but it is Clowns like CHAIDINAR that need to be removed from the 'Bay. I will keep everyone posted. eBay DOES watch this Forum, and they are dreading my tyrannical, demomical phone calls. :devil:

Please make a youtube video of your call with eBay, please!!