• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The strange case from mid October 2017: CHAIDINAR
1 1

114 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, MustEatBrains said:

Please make a youtube video of your call with eBay, please!!

eBay threatened me with a total ban the last time I did that. If they had not been making so much coin off of me, I believe they would have done so....

CAL who will think of a better way to get this done...:grin:

1 hour ago, shadroch said:

This is why we have underlings.

Wow. Alpha Dog talk. But I LOVE that!!!

CAL who once gave a Dissertation on hierarchy and its Role in Human Discourse A+ but the other students hated that...:facepalm:

14 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Wow.  "Go have some Lasic surgery during an earthquake..."

Harsh.

20 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Don't worry, Cal will be going for the hat trick and humping the button on this one too.

13 hours ago, Mmehdy said:

good luck CAL...remember truth, justice and the CAL-America way.....

Thanx for the well-wishes! 

CAL who remembers the good guys as well as the bad guys...:news:

On 11/10/2017 at 10:10 AM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Yea, I didn't even get a chance to respond to him saying he expected an ASM #362 to sell for over $50 and thus it warranted a $6 Economy Shipping fee.

7 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Yea, I didn't even get a chance to respond to him saying he expected an ASM #362 to sell for over $50 and thus it warranted a $6 Economy Shipping fee.

I sold two for $62.00 and 55.00What is your problem bashing my eBay auctions?

The shipping is designed for those who spend money. Not the penny pinchers. In the LAST THREE times someone bought te ASM 362 they also bougt other items, thus only $1.00 was added to the shipping.

You can be like the others here: you can't afford CAL. Not an insult. Business is business I grew tired of losing $$$ on ship/insurance. You run your auctions any way you want to, I run mine this way. I get the same people week after week returning so something must be done right. Of course that doesn't get mentioned here; only the perceived negative.

CAL who has great Positive Feedback on the 'Bay for a reason...:facepalm:

4 hours ago, Calamerica said:

I sold two for $62.00 and 55.00What is your problem bashing my eBay auctions?

The shipping is designed for those who spend money. Not the penny pinchers. In the LAST THREE times someone bought te ASM 362 they also bougt other items, thus only $1.00 was added to the shipping.

You can be like the others here: you can't afford CAL. Not an insult. Business is business I grew tired of losing $$$ on ship/insurance. You run your auctions any way you want to, I run mine this way. I get the same people week after week returning so something must be done right. Of course that doesn't get mentioned here; only the perceived negative.

CAL who has great Positive Feedback on the 'Bay for a reason...:facepalm:

I have only requested the truth.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_nkw=spider+man+362+-361+-cgc+-cbcs&_sop=16

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

The ASM 362 NMT+ 9.8 I sold for $62-something has expired off the searches. But I DID find that Spwan # 1 that went over $51.00 something. that is still searchable.

Very high prices is what I am after as a seller. I don't need kmknitpickers that want free shipping/insurance. TRUTH.

CAL who does not like to hand hold....:popcorn: