• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The strange case from mid October 2017: CHAIDINAR
1 1

114 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

The ASM 362 NMT+ 9.8 I sold for $62-something has expired off the searches. But I DID find that Spwan # 1 that went over $51.00 something. that is still searchable.

Very high prices is what I am after as a seller. I don't need kmknitpickers that want free shipping/insurance. TRUTH.

CAL who does not like to hand hold....:popcorn:

Here's that Spawn 1 before you call me a liar....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/17-01055-Spawn-1-1992-NM-MINT-9-8-Spawn-2-movie-in-the-works/292247831656?hash=item440b540468:g:u2UAAOSwFdJZtKvQ

I couldn't remember why I posted in this thread after it popped back up in my feed, but I see we had a quality discussion regarding some of America's finest brews.  And Foster's for some reason.  Stop drinking that garbage CAL.

Anyway, Dark Lord Day is a few weeks out.  I really hope to go again one year, especially since it sounds like they've even done away with the whole farce of standing in line to get your beer.

4 hours ago, Chaidinar said:

CAL,

Do we want to provide all of the facts here? Be warned- I also have screenshots. Some may be a little embarrassing for CAL...

Image result for do it gif

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 10:51 AM, Mystafo said:
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 10:27 AM, lizards2 said:

I get like that when I have about a 1/5 of Wild Turkey/Jerk Juice in me.

JUUUUURRRRRRKKKKK JOOOOOOOCCCCCEEE!!!!

Oh man..., those were the days!  lol

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 12:44 PM, lizards2 said:
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 12:41 PM, comicquant said:
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 12:34 PM, lizards2 said:

The relatives all call the lagers "skunk beer" because they definitely have that characteristic aroma...., 

Also a general bitterness to them.  My favorite category of beers is Scottish ales.  My favorite Scottish ale is "Robert The Bruce" by a micro-brewer named Three Floyds.  If you ever see it, grab some.  You can't go wrong.

https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/three-floyds-robert-the-bruce/5596/

This is my favorite Scottish Ale - I haven't found anything else that comes close.  I haven't seen your stuff, but Scottish Ale can be difficult to find here.  A larger grocery store might have 200 IPAs and no Scottish Ale.  :sorry: 

Old Chubhttps://www.oskarblues.com/beer/oldchub/

I can't buy it around here, but my nephew brings me a stock whenever we meet - deer season, elk season, rat shoot, etc.

Oh man - Rat Shoot is just a month away! :banana: 

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:24 PM, porcupine48 said:
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:22 PM, lizards2 said:

images_zpsf50cfa7a.jpg

three time a lady!

non stop seal action today.

images_zpsf50cfa7a.jpg

1 minute ago, Mystafo said:
11 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Oh man..., those were the days!  lol

YdEKo.gif

Haha

3 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
6 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

images_zpsf50cfa7a.jpg

Wait..what the hell is going on here? lol 

1 Warning - posting guidelines

Acknowledged   Back on the jerk juice again

ccgmod1

Warning issued by ccgmod1

December 5, 2017

Penalty

• Given 1 points

Note for member

Hello,

Some recent posts by you are violating our posting guidelines. Those posts have been removed, but we would also like to remind you to please stay within the guidelines.

One moderation point has been added to your account. This does not result in any restrictions on your account, but these points can accumulate and result in account restrictions and eventually in being banned from the site.

The post in question is linked above if you'd like to review what was removed.

If you have questions or problems with this action, you can REQUEST a moderation review here. Any post you make here will be visible only to the staff and yourself. Moderation will respond if it seems like there is a legitimate question or error in the action. If there is no new information in the post and moderation does not feel there is grounds to discuss or review the action, then your thread will be closed.

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

ccgmod1

December 5, 2017

Penalty

• Given 1 points

Note for member

Hello,

Some recent posts by you are violating our posting guidelines. Those posts have been removed, but we would also like to remind you to please stay within the guidelines.

One moderation point has been added to your account. This does not result in any restrictions on your account, but these points can accumulate and result in account restrictions and eventually in being banned from the site.

If you have questions or problems with this action, you can REQUEST a moderation review here. Any post you make here will be visible only to the staff and yourself. Moderation will respond if it seems like there is a legitimate question or error in the action. If there is no new information in the post and moderation does not feel there is grounds to discuss or review the action, then your thread will be closed.

Ahhh.thought I was mixed up..was sure I was on a non seal day today.

Just now, porcupine48 said:

Ahhh.thought I was mixed up..was sure I was on a non seal day today.

There are NO non seal days.  (tsk)

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

ccgmod1

December 5, 2017

Penalty

• Given 1 points

Note for member

Hello,

also,

giphy (2).gif

CAL,

Do we want to provide all of the facts here? Be warned- I also have screenshots. Some may be a little embarrassing for CAL...

:whatthe:

2 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

CAL,

:whatthe:

The correct response is, "I sure hope so!"