• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Near Mint Bronze Age books on Ebay

20 posts in this topic

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjimmymatthew

Here is a link to the bronze age comics I currently am selling on Ebay. I currently have issues from Volume 1 Man-Thing, Marvel Team-Up, Witching Hour, Dead of Night and other bronze age horror titles.

I will also be listing Ka-Zar, Astonishing Tales, Amazing Adventures, Amazing Spider-Man, Marvel Classics, Marvel Two-in-One and many others later this week.

Thanks for looking and please email me with any specific questions or for any additional scans.

Okay okay fine. Excuse me for wanting to let you all know about some really great bronze age issues in great condition at really really low starting bids.

detector.jpg

(I love this thing! 27_laughing.gif )

Okay okay fine. Excuse me for wanting to let you all know about some really great bronze age issues in great condition at really really low starting bids.

detector.jpg

(I love this thing! 27_laughing.gif )

I think the sheer volume of bull [#@$%!!!] on this one might break it. crazy.gif

...OK,..just one question,...If I'm high bidder on ant of theses do I have to actually pay for the items,...or can I change my mind afterwards?..... confused.gif

...OK,..just one question,...If I'm high bidder on ant of theses do I have to actually pay for the items,...or can I change my mind afterwards?..... confused.gif
Why...will you have to unexpectedly move to Florida? confused-smiley-013.gif

This week I will be adding a nice run of Werewolf by Night to the books I currently have available on Ebay. I will also be listing a large lot of Amazing Spider-Man including issue 108, 132-133, and an almost complete run from 140-149.

news.gif

This week I will be adding a nice run of Werewolf by Night to the books I currently have available on Ebay. I will also be listing a large lot of Amazing Spider-Man including issue 108, 132-133, and an almost complete run from 140-149.

news.gif

I'm sorry. You must be confusing us with folk who might actually give a sh!te.

news.gif

I'm sorry. You must be confusing us with folk who might actually give a sh!te.

May this thread never die 893applaud-thumb.gif