• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GREAT "lovely low/mid"grade GA war,crime,western with up to 50% off! asm 32 33 41 98, plus 3 unsold Matt Bakers...plus fiction house, planet comics, and L.B.cole.
4 4

185 posts in this topic

On 11/20/2017 at 9:50 PM, Raze said:

superboy 82 VG- ( bottom cover staple detached) 1st app. of a dog that looks like bizarro and talks like bizarro maybe first bizarro Krypto!!! of course  $25 $15 $12 but if you can prove that your full name is "mary ellen jones" you get it for $7

Scan 2017-11-20 18.55.47.jpg

Scan 2017-11-20 18.56.34.jpg

:takeit: 

1 hour ago, grebal said:

It's pretty much a no-brainer to buy any book in Raze's thread if in the market for that book(s).  Great thread Dan, and guess I was the one guy here that liked your self-effacing joke thread title early on in its life.  My last sales thread included "no riff raff" in the title the first day, but I wised up that not everyone appreciates that kind of joke and eventually changed the title to list some of the key books, like you did.

Greg you are the best (worship) thanks for the kind words but when I did the mentions I.e @Comcav he pointed out   something very helpful and that is I should present my books with class a dignity. Why would he or anyone “bother to look at the post” it would be a waste of time. And the replies only confirmed that. The majority of board members take the hobby seriously and not everyone gets/likes jokes.

:baiting:  Except a few of us, you and the comedian himself @lizards2....I love that guys posts!!!

and to everyone who bought/are buying...thank you this his not been an epic fails thread (thumbsu!!!!

dan

Edited by Raze
Grammar change....

2 hours ago, Raze said:

Greg you are the best (worship) thanks for the kind words but when I did the mentions I.e @Comcav he pointed out   something very helpful and that is I should present my books with class a dignity. Why would he or anyone “bother to look at the post” it would be a waste of time. And the replies only confirmed that. The majority of board members take the hobby seriously and not everyone gets/likes jokes.

:baiting:  Except a few of us, you and the comedian himself @lizards2....I love that guys posts!!!

and to everyone who bought/are buying...thank you this his not been an epic fails thread (thumbsu!!!!

dan

Dan - so glad to see it working for you!

8 hours ago, Raze said:
9 hours ago, grebal said:

It's pretty much a no-brainer to buy any book in Raze's thread if in the market for that book(s).  Great thread Dan, and guess I was the one guy here that liked your self-effacing joke thread title early on in its life.  My last sales thread included "no riff raff" in the title the first day, but I wised up that not everyone appreciates that kind of joke and eventually changed the title to list some of the key books, like you did.

dan

Edited 8 hours ago by Raze
Grammar change....

I sold a ton of poop and offal out of both my You Can Pound Sand, and You Can Pound Sand 2 sale threads.  I'm sure it was off-putting to those without humor or humour.

Never grow up, my friends...., :foryou: 

sand-kid2.jpg

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

I sold a ton of poop and offal out of both my You Can Pound Sand, and You Can Pound Sand 2 sale threads.  I'm sure it was off-putting to those without humor or humour.

Never grow up, my friends...., :foryou: 

sand-kid2.jpg

yeah, I was talking about humans running threads other humans will want to see.  You Lizard people can't hardly be potty trained with all your messes in the sand, so I wouldn't begin to suggest you clear up your act.

23 minutes ago, Comcav said:

yeah, I was talking about humans running threads other humans will want to see.  You Lizard people can't hardly be potty trained with all your messes in the sand, so I wouldn't begin to suggest you clear up your act.

lol And here I thought you were one of the ones without humor....., 

12 hours ago, lizards2 said:
12 hours ago, Comcav said:

lol And here I thought you were one of the ones without humor....., 

9YiE83M.jpg

Scaly heathen bastiches...........nekkid lizards in the hot tub.............GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

TWILIGHT AND TIKI.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

5 minutes ago, Comcav said:

Jimbo - He is pure awesome.

The bottom picture is of him mating with Tiki....... unfortunately, she died in childbirth......... a horrible day. Buried her in the yard in her handmade coffin..... they're like family.... GOD BLESS...

3 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

The bottom picture is of him mating with Tiki....... unfortunately, she died in childbirth......... a horrible day. Buried her in the yard in her handmade coffin..... they're like family.... GOD BLESS...

Ok ok I’ve seen you post this pic before...call me dumb but want kind of lizard is it:busy:

Mangrove Monitor ............an Indonesian species...... the species is woefully under studied, many, many varieties..... this one is likely from the Soloman Island region... GOD BLESS...