• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Tales of Suspense 52- CGC 9.2 SOLD & CLOSED
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Two high grade beauties today. Prices are figured as PayPal. If paying by cash, money order or check you can deduct 3%.

There will not be any discounts on this thread. If you want to make an offer I am open to listen but these are priced for sale. 

Shipping in US or Canada is included. Overseas shipping is at actual cost.  I will only sell these books to buyers with kudos/ references. 

No HOS or Probation members.

No returns on graded books. 

Payment by Check/ MO or PayPal. Books will ship after check clears. I will ship within 5 business days of payment, if not sooner.

I have lots of kudos and references if needed. 

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

2 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Amazing Spider-Man 6- CGC 9.4- $8800

First appearance of the Lizard. Absolutely stunning book. I am working on a raw run of ASM and saw this book and couldn't pass it up but I just can't pop this one out of the case. Priced under recent sales. A 9.2 copy sold on ComicLink recently for $9701. If you want a great deal on a high grade grail of the Silver Age this is your opportunity.

fc.jpg

bc.jpg

Wow! such a tough book in high grade, (worship)

3 hours ago, SpideyFein said:

I've never seen a 52 in that grade. Stunning. White pages too. I'm sure you have a lot of people thinking on this one (myself included). Awesome stuff! 

I currently have four different private message cash trade offers going on. I don’t think this book is going to survive the night. But hey you never now

14 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I currently have four different private message cash trade offers going on. I don’t think this book is going to survive the night. But hey you never now

:ohnoez:It's a book any SA collector would be proud to own. It's just a little too much heat for me to handle right now, but awwww man, it's oh so pretty!!!! I don't think it'll survive the night. I can't stop staring. It's just so bright!