• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink November Auction — post ‘em if you got ‘em (or if you lost ‘em)
7 7

98 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, MustEatBrains said:

Is that why that entire thread was pulled?  Someone listed a book for sale?  Jeez why not just remove the post.

,,,that was just a speculation...... there was never an official explanation given. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

5 minutes ago, MustEatBrains said:

Is that why that entire thread was pulled?  Someone listed a book for sale?  Jeez why not just remove the post.

I didn't see any such posts, but apparently some winners had hinted that their wins might be available for purchase. I can see why that would get a reprimand or a trim, but I agree that poofing the entire thread was a bit extreme.

7 minutes ago, mysterio said:
14 minutes ago, MustEatBrains said:

I didn't see any such posts, but apparently some winners had hinted that their wins might be available for purchase. I can see why that would get a reprimand or a trim, but I agree that poofing the entire thread was a bit extreme.

Two comments:

1. As Arch has pointed out previously, it is difficult to remove a single post which is why neighboring posts in a cluster often get poofed along with the offending post.

2. If the thread was in fact disappeared for those reasons, I would imagine it was because somebody humped the button. Those posts were minimal and not the type of thing that would stick out enough to get a Mod’s attention.

1 hour ago, Pontoon said:
1 hour ago, mysterio said:
2 hours ago, MustEatBrains said:

Two comments:

1. As Arch has pointed out previously, it is difficult to remove a single post which is why neighboring posts in a cluster often get poofed along with the offending post.

2. If the thread was in fact disappeared for those reasons, I would imagine it was because somebody humped the button. Those posts were minimal and not the type of thing that would stick out enough to get a Mod’s attention.

Maybe the old thread is just at the dry cleaners, and will pop back up when finished. hm

2 hours ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Don’t know if it’s a boardie but congrats to whoever wins the Tec 27 tonight!!

The 27 already belongs to a boardie.  Hopefully it'll stay within our circles.

Today starts the end of a Feature Auction, correct?  I don't even bother checking out the Feature Auctions since nothing ever goes cheap enough for me to pull the trigger.  Plenty of really nice books though.

10 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Today starts the end of a Feature Auction, correct?  I don't even bother checking out the Feature Auctions since nothing ever goes cheap enough for me to pull the trigger.  Plenty of really nice books though.

You and me both

See the source image

10 minutes ago, TheFifthHorseman said:

Your avatar makes me think that you are actually Elvis.

IS it you?

:blush: 

Wow, those Batman 139s went very cheap compared to recent auctions. I was the underbidder on the 6.5 with a joke bid I tossed off in the middle of making tons of marker bids. The 5.5 went for $527 tonight whereas back in October I was underbidder on a 5.5 that ended at $705. Too bad I have other priorities this auction and not enough money.

Edited by Greenlake