• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST : ROUND 9 *DELETED*

110 posts in this topic

Oh be quiet, your like in last place, there is no chance for your to rise to the top, that is unless we all quit right now. Even then, I doubt you would be able to catch the leaders.

Says the guy that copies his grades from his wife. gossip.gif

Oh be quiet, your like in last place, there is no chance for your to rise to the top, that is unless we all quit right now. Even then, I doubt you would be able to catch the leaders.

Says the guy that copies his grades from his wife. gossip.gif

Nah, whose to say I am not both.... Perhaps I have two personalities. We haven't had the same grade every round. Where are my meds????????

don't have me get Brad dig out the ole "Comics Slip By" photoshoppe 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

don't know how they do math in 8 mile, but you better check your 18 points to my 15 and call Bella to add it up for you, I'm 3 points behind and so close I can smell what you had for supper lastnight. sumo.gif

Thanks to Greggy and Nikos and anybody who has ever helped out in one these grading contests in the past!

flowerred.gif