• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closed
4 4

66 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Gregd said:
1 hour ago, storypapers said:

SPECTACULAR!!! After latest tax bill NYS is doomed...so need to save my $$$ to pay Uncle Sam ;) 

Yep- concur. I guess we have a year to get out. :tonofbricks:

You could of course do your best to reduce S.A.L.T. or you might concede that one as unwinnable - after 48 years in L'town and Wantagh, I gave Albany the finger and took my pile and moved to Texas. Seven years I've been visiting family and each time I find new nickel & diming (ubiquitous stop light cameras, 3% surcharge for CC's added at the pump, hike in commuter tax).

Edited by grebal
sorry! Ltpink2002, your books are truly awesome

On 12/12/2017 at 4:39 PM, Ltpink2002 said:

The rules:

First :takeit: in thread or via PM gets the book, normally trumping any ongoing negotiations.  However, I reserve the right not to sell to anyone for any reason.  A negotiation is not a deal until both sides have agreed on terms.

No HOS or Probation list members.

No returns.

Shipping is $20 US and $40 for Canada.  No overseas shipping is available at this time. 

Payment is via Check or MO.  Shipping will be after the checks clear.  Payment is expected within 10 days unless arrangements are made ahead of claiming books, otherwise books may be relisted. Time payments possible, but let's talk before you claim the book.

Do you accept offers or are these prices firm? And would you be willing to trade?

Thanks.