• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heavy Discounts on all remaining books in Recap end of page 3 HFH 1, Some GA, Planet Comics, Canadian GA books & Others
1 1

66 posts in this topic

Up next, a rare Canadian GA crime book.  This book is brutally violent, bullet ridden bodies, people being shot and killed on almost every page, kids getting mowed down by machine guns, even I find this book hard to read at times.    I cant find this book anywhere for sale, zero GPA data and only a reference in a Canadian comic book database.

Sensational Crime Comics #26 

I would grade this book a 6.5

Prices shipped to you at $380     SOLD to ComCav

SensationalCrimeFront.jpeg

SensationalCrimeback.jpeg

Intpage1.jpg

Intpage2.jpg

Intpage3.jpg

Intpage4.jpg

Edited by jhutton2

Just now, jhutton2 said:

Up next, a rare Canadian GA crime book.  This book is brutally violent, bullet ridden bodies, people being shot and killed on almost every page, kids getting mowed down by machine guns, even I find this book hard to read at times.    I cant find this book anywhere for sale, zero GPA data and only a reference in a Canadian comic book database.

Prices shipped to you at $380

Intpage1.jpg

Intpage2.jpg

Intpage3.jpg

Intpage4.jpg

take

Sheena Queen of the Jungle #8  7.0

Nicely presenting book but small tear on the top back cover brings the grade down.  This was the very first Fiction House book I ever purchased.

$160 NOW $135 shipped

Sheena8front.jpeg

Sheena8back.jpeg

Edited by jhutton2

23 minutes ago, jhutton2 said:

Prices shipped to you at $380

Intpage1.jpg

Intpage2.jpg

Intpage3.jpg

Intpage4.jpg

Awesome - jealous of Comcav's pickup!

22 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Nice score William! Might be near one of a kind!

interestingly, Comiclink had a slabbed 5.0 of the Sensational Crime in their last auction . If I'd have known just how graphic it was I'd have bid higher.

Edited by rjpb

Today has been super busy and we are heading out to a family function in a few minutes.  No other books will be posted until tomorrow.   Just an FYI in case others were watching the thread.

Enjoy your Saturday evening :)

Jason