• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Love The New Boards!
2 2

43 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

This thread gets the Goldie seal of approval. A rare event these days for CG, as I don't often post in these parts like I once did, all those halcyon years ago...

I've been here far too long. :tonofbricks:

Thank you very much. You should swing by more often. We need all the English wit we can get (wit, I said).

Thing is, what to do with this thread now....hm

Any suggestions?

3 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

Thank you very much. You should swing by more often. We need all the English wit we can get (wit, I said).

Thing is, what to do with this thread now....hm

Any suggestions?

A John Betjeman-esque trawl through the legendary moments of the boards, featuring some of the great (and banned!) boardie legends of yesteryear, such as deathlok, Illiterati and Red Hook.

The era of board nostalgia is upon us.

On 19/12/2017 at 6:34 PM, goldust40 said:

A John Betjeman-esque trawl through the legendary moments of the boards, featuring some of the great (and banned!) boardie legends of yesteryear, such as deathlok, Illiterati and Red Hook.

The era of board nostalgia is upon us.

I like it, yes. A bit like those old "your 100 best tunes" LPs. :cloud9:

The era of board nostalgia may indeed be upon us Golders, yes. Trouble is, there doesn't appear to be any 'us' around lately to give a hoot. :sorry:

Edited by Marwood & I
My love does it good.