• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BB28 GPA?

10 posts in this topic

On 12/18/2017 at 7:59 AM, SteveMullins said:

Hello gang, and happy holidays!  I have a BB28 raw, no better than a 1.0 - 1.5.  Can someone please let me know the current GPA on this range of book?  

Thanks!

GPA is for graded comics only ? (shrug)

6 minutes ago, redknight99 said:

1200 to 1500

That GPA data you quoted is very stale. Now that we are in post movie, last sale means nothing from the beginning of the year. I don't think GPA data should be used for pricing raw books. The OP should really be looking at E-Bay sales instead.Not sure how the Boards currently feel about asking for GPA quotes but they used to jump all over someone that either asked or replied for info. 

1 minute ago, Bomber-Bob said:

That GPA data you quoted is very stale. Now that we are in post movie, last sale means nothing from the beginning of the year. I don't think GPA data should be used for pricing raw books. The OP should really be looking at E-Bay sales instead.Not sure how the Boards currently feel about asking for GPA quotes but they used to jump all over someone that either asked or replied for info. 

Oh? I didn't know that the board have anything against GPA reference.  I was just trying to help a boardie in the most sincere way. 

We just generally encourage people to support the guys at GPA by actually paying for the info. Otherwise, you may get a ton of posts like his one asking for current GPA on specific books.

7 minutes ago, redknight99 said:

Oh? I didn't know that the board have anything against GPA reference.  I was just trying to help a boardie in the most sincere way. 

On 12/20/2017 at 8:18 PM, Dark Knight said:

I think if you ask for data once in a while it's fine like in your case. I would be happy to provide some also, kinda like a trial. But if it's everytime then that's where most draw the line. 

Yeah, I think one book, once in awhile is ok.  If someone is asking constantly, pay for it.

Ive always thought George should add the option of “buying a look”, instead of having to subscribe.  Or 10 looks for X-dollars.

Been awhile, but I think he said that was too difficult to implement.