• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raw/CGC Golden/silver age sale. Schomburg, Archie/Pep, L.B Cole. Batman 181, High grade Hulk/Spectre..
2 2

17 posts in this topic

Hope everyone is finishing up work and having a nice holiday. I Bought myself a large present this year and these books have to go to help pay for it.  Bundle Deals encouraged! Feel free to make any offers you like on single or multiple books.

Payment Via paypal, or cash/money ord

Nobody on the timeout list/probation's

Books will be shipped fast and secure via USPS. Shipping is $15 per Slab or $6 Raws unless noted. 

If books are claimed and paid for by tomorrow night I will be able to mail them Saturday. If books are claimed and paid by 2:30pm today eastern time I can ship today. After 2:30 they will go out Tomorrow.

No returns on slabs

First form of :takeit:wins. 

:takeit: in the thread trumps ongoing PM negotiations unless both myself and the buyer have come to an agreement already, but have not had time to edit the thread.

All positive feedback on my ebay - Domuhnatorcomics  and I have a kudos thread on here with all positive feedback as well.

Edited by domuhnator

Black terror 22 Xela (Schomburg) Cover,  Nice damsel in distress cover. Book is complete and attached. Heritage just sold a VG/FN copy for over $450 in September. Good amount of spine roll that I think could be pressed out.

Asking $385 on this one.

5a3bcc9a917fd_Blackterror.thumb.jpg.8b84e58a5c006e6a39b5ee904f62cad5.jpg5a3bcc9dd65c4_BlackterroBC.thumb.jpg.3ed6f7676e996a6d587fc1818be055e1.jpg

Edited by domuhnator

Terrors of the Jungle 7, More L.B Cole Goodness. This one doesn't Seem to come up for sale much.  Low grade but complete and attached, 2 inch spine split.

Paid $215 recently. Just looking to make my money back on this one.

5a3bcdf76aa77_Junles7.thumb.jpg.f249ff10405d114852d9db28c3ff405a.jpg5a3bcdfe9eae7_JUngle7BC.thumb.jpg.0835566d03f26aec588df5da65e6b743.jpg