• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Thor 337, ASM 361, 1st Birds of Prey, Transformers 1, Batman 368, 457 error 000; 1st Rogue, more! Moderns, Copper, variants, keys, errors and more! Many books over many nights
2 2

130 posts in this topic

:news: Additional price cuts made throughout!

There are now several $1 and $2 books with tick-free spines, pages of books under $5, and a few legit keys of various levels (ASM 361, Malibu Sun 13, 22 Brides 1, Thor 337, Transformers 1, Avengers annual 10, more) still here at very good deal prices.

And I'm always open to reasonable PM's. Thanks to all buyers, lookers and lurkers(thumbsu

I'll probably close this out by the end of the weekend; if I can get to it I will post some Bronze over in G/S/B as I have a short stack to offer. Feel free to combine from both threads for shipping/PM offering purposes, assuming I get to it. (I will try, as I think there might be interest overlap.) I will update here if I can get that handful of bronze up over there.