• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

was there aother or different copy of X force vol 1, No, 9 april 1992

17 posts in this topic

Ok so I'm not a comic type of guy i don't own any comics just this one i found that is in pretty bad shape. But i thought what the hell maybe someone can tell me if it is worth anything. i tried to look it up but the comic that i looked up did not look the same as the comic i have so maybe you guys can tell me whats up? Thanks 

if you need better pics just let me know

comic1.jpg

On 1/1/2018 at 12:05 PM, darkblue said:

Ok so I'm not a comic type of guy i don't own any comics just this one i found that is in pretty bad shape. But i thought what the hell maybe someone can tell me if it is worth anything. i tried to look it up but the comic that i looked up did not look the same as the comic i have so maybe you guys can tell me whats up? Thanks 

if you need better pics just let me know

comic1.jpg

:facepalm:

1 hour ago, FN-2199 said:

If you put it up on eBay make sure to put "Never Read" in the title to attract extra bidders. 

Put it in a clear plastic bag (a fruit/produce bag is fine) and tape it closed on the back.  Then you can put "unopened, still in package!" in the description.