• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST : ROUND 10

178 posts in this topic

Thanks, nope not a double cover.

So you meant... "does not affect the interior of the cover." 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yup, thats what I meant.

You need to get a new scanner.

I'm having a hell of a time giving grades with that yellow line in the picture.

Is the yellow line covering up any notable defect in this one? Last time it threw me off. sumo.gifsign-rantpost.gif

BTW. Hulk should be careful. He's about to step off the edge of the comic.

He might fall out of the slab.

Are we grading this on what it is now, or what it would be if Hulk tripped and fell off the cover?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I kinda like the yellow line. I always know if its my scan 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

BTW dont worry, the line is hiding nothing.

and

I dont know what would happen if the Hulk tripped.

Is the yellow line covering up any notable defect in this one? Last time it threw me off. sumo.gifsign-rantpost.gif

But that's how you know it's a Nikos book. It's a trademark of the pedigree like the 8 on Circle 8's or datestamps in the exact worst place on a Green River.

just so everyone knows, that is not the real Hulk. it's a robot.

and the guy who can phase through windows on the left there...that's bob storms.

27_laughing.gif

just so everyone knows, that is not the real Hulk. it's a robot.

and the guy who can phase through windows on the left there...that's bob storms.

btw, for all intents and purposes it IS the Incredible Hulk - they just couldn't figure out an ending to the story and made him a android / robot in the last couple of pages . . . another pathetic ending by the bullpen. . . Great cover however! gossip.gif

As he is the CGC Message Board Grading Contest Goodwill Ambassador, and all around cool guy, I think CGC should provide Nikos with a new scanner. gossip.gif

acclaim.gifflowerred.gif

As he is the CGC Message Board Grading Contest Goodwill Ambassador, and all around cool guy, I think CGC should provide Nikos with a new scanner. gossip.gif

acclaim.gifflowerred.gif

I second the thought thumbsup2.gif

acclaim.gifflowerred.gif

I'll throw in a cash donation.