• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
3 3

847 posts in this topic

HERE IT IS,  FOLKS!  Pieces  and  parts  pandemonium,   The GOOD  Drek!

FAIR  WARNING!   There  isn't  a  single  complete  comic  book  anywhere  in  this  thread,   and  some  of  the bits  are  individual
wraps,  individual   centerfolds,  or in one  instance,  individual pages.   Everything  else  is   coverless,  or  coverless with  a wrap off  
or  a  centerfold out,  or  a  comic book  with  a  complete   cover  but  pages  missing, or  complete  cover  wraps  with no  insides whatsoever. 

You're  buying  these  for  cheap  reading  copies,  or  parts  for  your   orphans. 

That  being  said:

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the front of the item,  note anything else I spot,  and as always,  if you'd like a scan
of the  back  I'll be happy to  supply it.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me
and we'll work something out.

:takeit: rules the roost,  but PM's, kibitzing,  and general tomfoolery  are welcome.

$8  Priority  shipping to the USA,  one book or a stack.  Canada or overseas to be determined. 

For the bargainminded  I can ship one or two books  First Class for  $4.50

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER  PREFERRED, I just plain out don't like paypal. 
 If you just GOTTA pay with paypal  PM me and we'll work something out.

Returns for any reason on your dime,  and  for any missed major  flaw or bad description on my dime.

My Kudos thread:

Oh,  and  one more  thing:  MAY  THE  HEAVENS SHINE  DOWN  ON  THE  GRAND  COMICS  DATABASE  AND MIKE'S  AMAZING  WORLD OF  COMICS!
Without  those  resources  much of this  would  not  be  properly  identified. 

Here we go!

Comedy Comics 20
World War II  vintage  Timely

First  wrap  and  second  leaf (half  wrap)  are  a little  raggedy  here  and  there,  and  the first  wrap is detached,  and there's  a  large tear  from  the  spine
into  the  pages  both  front  and  back, and  split  about  three inches  upper  spine.  CF is  still attached  but  barely  hanging on. 

Asking  $10  SOLD!

cFmGwcw.jpg
Edited by catrick339

Jungle Comics 137 

Complete  cover  wrap,  corner off  upper  LH  FC. several other small pieces  and  chips out, small tape pulls  in  logo FC

FREE  WITH  THE NEXT  PURCHASE, JUST  CLAIM IT!  CLAIMED!

p6esNrq.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Real  Screen  Comics 6

There  is  a  pager missing  from  the back half of the book, takes out  page 1 of the second  Fox and Crow story.

CF  is  present, balance of the book is  tight enough,  offwhite pages

Asking  $5

1aZo2CR.jpg 

Venus 2

Front  cover  missing,  back  cover  still  present and attached  to  upper  staple. Centerfold  detached,  with  some  extra
wear,  and  small  corners off  outside upper  corner  both  pages.  Doesn't  touch  the art. 

Asking  $25  SOLD!

M1IWvLR.jpg

Edited by catrick339

13 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

HERE IT IS,  FOLKS!  Pieces  and  parts  pandemonium,   The GOOD  Drek!

FAIR  WARNING!   There  isn't  a  single  complete  comic  book  anywhere  in  this  thread,   and  some  of  the bits  are  individual
wraps,  individual   centerfolds,  or in one  instance,  individual pages.   Everything  else  is   coverless,  or  coverless with  a wrap off  
or  a  centerfold out,  or  a  comic book  with  a  complete   cover  but  pages  missing, or  complete  cover  wraps  with no  insides whatsoever. 

You're  buying  these  for  cheap  reading  copies,  or  parts  for  your   orphans. 

That  being  said:

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the front of the item,  note anything else I spot,  and as always,  if you'd like a scan
of the  back  I'll be happy to  supply it.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me
and we'll work something out.

:takeit: rules the roost,  but PM's, kibitzing,  and general tomfoolery  are welcome.

$8  Priority  shipping to the USA,  one book or a stack.  Canada or overseas to be determined. 

For the bargainminded  I can ship one or two books  First Class for  $4.50

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER  PREFERRED, I just plain out don't like paypal. 
 If you just GOTTA pay with paypal  PM me and we'll work something out.

Returns for any reason on your dime,  and  for any missed major  flaw or bad description on my dime.

My Kudos thread:

Oh,  and  one more  thing:  MAY  THE  HEAVENS SHINE  DOWN  ON  THE  GRAND  COMICS  DATABASE  AND MIKE'S  AMAZING  WORLD OF  COMICS!
Without  those  resources  much of this  would  not  be  properly  identified. 

Here we go!

Comedy Comics 20
World War II  vintage  Timely

First  wrap  and  second  leaf (half  wrap)  are  a little  raggedy  here  and  there,  and  the first  wrap is detached,  and there's  a  large tear  from  the  spine
into  the  pages  both  front  and  back, and  split  about  three inches  upper  spine.  CF is  still attached  but  barely  hanging on. 

Asking  $10

cFmGwcw.jpg

I'll take comedy comics 20

Just now, catrick339 said:

Venus 2

Front  cover  missing,  back  cover  still  present and attached  to  upper  staple. Centerfold  detached,  with  some  extra
wear,  and  small  corners off  outside upper  corner  both  pages.  Doesn't  touch  the art. 

Asking  $25

M1IWvLR.jpg

I'll Take it!

Terry-Toons 52

Centerfold missing,  spot  of  glue  upper  and  lower  spine,  plus  at  the  single  staple. 

Asking  $5

sIbVrK9.jpg

Smash Comics 3

Coverless,  first  wrap missing, light water  on  a  few outer  wraps upper edge  of  book.  CF  tight. 

Nice  reader,   or  harvest  some  parts.

Asking  $15

5qA1HR2.jpg

Jumbo Comics 53

Complete  cover  wrap.

Believe  it or not,  this  is the  WORST  of  the 25+ Jumbo  covers  in this  thread. There is  a little  tear in  the  cover  just  behind  Sheena's
back,  small  tear upper  edge  FC,  chips out  upper  LH  FC,   little  chip  and  split  lower  spine,  Flat  and  glossy!

Asking  $10  SOLD!

ffliIpG.jpg

Edited by catrick339

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Jumbo Comics 53

Complete  cover  wrap.

Believe  it or not,  this  is the  WORST  of  the 25+ Jumbo  covers  in this  thread. There is  a little  tear in  the  cover  just  behind  Sheena's
back,  small  tear upper  edge  FC,  chips out  upper  LH  FC,   little  chip  and  split  lower  spine,  Flat  and  glossy!

Asking  $10

ffliIpG.jpg

I'll take it!

Jungle Comics 84

Coverless,   first  wrap missing.  panel clipped out of  next  to last  remaining page.  CF  is  present, with pulled  lower  staple
and  2" split  lower spine,  doesn't  touch  the art. 

You're buying  this one  for the CF  or  as  a  cheap  reader. 

Asking $5

hVBSqce.jpg

Amazing  Spider-Man 22

Coverless  complete.  Small  tear  on  spine  page 1, touch  of  spine  roll.  Tight  CF. 

Asking  $8 for  a nice  reader/filler  SOLD!  per  PM

ODxTPzB.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Jumbo Comics 58

Complete  cover  wrap

Bit  of  wear  along  spine,  flat and glossy, but  one light  sub-type  crease BC about an inch and a half  in  from  the spine. 

Asking  $10  SOLD!

y1u2a4i.jpg

Edited by catrick339