• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thoughts on this Neal Adams JLA #138?

16 posts in this topic

9.2 due to the soft corners...maybe a 9.4 on a good day...

Nice comic...

Jim

pretty much where i'm coming from, too..........it does looks like at least a couple of the corners are soft. also, are there any spine nicks on the FC or is that all just the artwork??

did Adam Strange come back from Rann as a giant this time or is that just some artistic license?!?!

very nice book........ thumbsup2.gif

9.2 due to the soft corners...maybe a 9.4 on a good day...

Nice comic...

Jim

pretty much where i'm coming from, too..........it does looks like at least a couple of the corners are soft. also, are there any spine nicks on the FC or is that all just the artwork??

did Adam Strange come back from Rann as a giant this time or is that just some artistic license?!?!

very nice book........ thumbsup2.gif

I haven't cracked it yet, so I can't answer the story Q, but it's a great cover by NA - I just love the way he captures the old Mystery in Space feel, but in a modern context.

No spine ticks at all, just the art as you say. As to the corners being soft - this is a huge scan, and the blunting is di minimus - I would not be surprised with a 9.6 ultra-white 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Diva, CGC doesn't give "ultra-white" as a page quality. poke2.gif

Virtually all of my tomato boxers have come back white, and frankly - the term is insufficient to describe the whiteness sumo.gif

Diva, CGC doesn't give "ultra-white" as a page quality. poke2.gif

Virtually all of my tomato boxers have come back white, and frankly - the term is insufficient to describe the whiteness sumo.gif

How about "Gem white" or "Pristine White"?