• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's Feb. pre-sale thread- Great Lakes & ECCC Exclusives, JSC, TMNT, Avengers & Guardians cast, etc
4 4

106 posts in this topic

I've got just one of these--from the 2015 VA comicon, their exclusive BTTF Almanac replica, dedicated to guest Bob Gale.

The book itself is a comprehensive look at Back to the Future.  Print run was just a few hundred copies.

BTTF Almanac VA Comicon 2015 "Greatest movie trilogy ever made" s/s Tom Wilson - $225

Add Christopher Lloyd optional - $95

VAbttf_final2-e1445143218766.jpg

On 2/17/2018 at 12:14 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Throwing this one into the mix again, for s/s Dan Slott (or Paul Soles, your choice)

This one is Sold out everywhere---I've got a total of 8 (eight) spots for this one---like my Teen Titans 12 and Batman White Knight spots---I will not have any of these available after the monthly pre-sale

Amazing Spider-Man #796 s/s Dan Slott - $125 or Paul Soles - $145

detail.jpg

On 2/25/2018 at 11:15 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Star Wars Force Awakens #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Andy Serkis

ONE.

Cracking and adding John Boyega - $925

swforceawakens1.jpg

:takeit:the ASM s/s Slott and the SW Force Awakens adding Boyega to Serkis - thanks!

Mera #1 ECCC Exclusive---foils.  We love 'em.  We hate 'em.  They always need work.

I'll throw out 5 spots to start, depending on how the quality is.

Blue universal $125 or s/s Artgerm at $145, but please inquire about signing----that will most likely happen over the summer.

Unless you want Abnet, which could be sooner.

mera1.jpg

2 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Mera #1 ECCC Exclusive---foils.  We love 'em.  We hate 'em.  They always need work.

Blue universal $125 or s/s Artgerm at $145, but please inquire about signing----that will most likely happen over the summer.

... and these would be 9.8's?

@RadiantGraphix

Yep.   I just screened a bunch.... I'm actually pleasantly surprised at what I saw. There weren't many that I picked up that actually look like they need any pressing. I'll probably have it done anyway just in case, but I've got a handful of solid 9.8 Mera #1 foils, the best foils in general that I've ever seen come out of that booth.

6 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

mera1.jpg

:takeit: you know I need one these!!!          (SS w/ Artgerm) 

19 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

mera1.jpg

Rich,

Can you get on-site grading with this if we choose blue label?  If so, put me down for 1 9.8 Blue Label, thanks!

2 hours ago, John91C said:

Rich,

Can you get on-site grading with this if we choose blue label?  If so, put me down for 1 9.8 Blue Label, thanks!

@John91C

I'd rather not do onsite, I don't have a lot of room to bring books home.  I'm doing a handful of on-site for myself, but I really gave myself major limitations due to whatever I do----has to go in my book bag on the plane for overhead.  I wouldn't put anything in the luggage to check under the plane for fear of damage and the like.  I can, however, sub and do fast track if you like.  The FT turn around times right now are killer.

2 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

@John91C

I'd rather not do onsite, I don't have a lot of room to bring books home.  I'm doing a handful of on-site for myself, but I really gave myself major limitations due to whatever I do----has to go in my book bag on the plane for overhead.  I wouldn't put anything in the luggage to check under the plane for fear of damage and the like.  I can, however, sub and do fast track if you like.  The FT turn around times right now are killer.

Sounds good,  put me down for 1 blue 9.8 copy.  Thanks.