• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST : ROUND 11

128 posts in this topic

So maybe this god is equal to Volstagg. There's still a chance. stooges.gif

What knavery is afoot? You dare to speak thus unto the Lion of Asgard?!

Have a care, sirrah! For when I have done with my repast *munch* then we shall test the temper of your steel! *crunch crunch* *slurp*

Although *yawn* mayhap it could wait 'til on the 'morrow... *snort* *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...*

Nice come back thumbsup2.gif

Deadline is Friday:

Grades submitted so far: and growing: and still growing:

1 Deathlok

2 PedigreeMan

3 Verygoodplus

4 Divadrabnud

5 Valiantman

6 Fan4Fan

7 Davidking623

8 Jayman

9 Aman619

10 Ericc123

11 143ksk

12 Bobpfef

13 Postal

14 CW

15 AlexH

16 BassGman

17 Casey1870

18 Hobgoblin

19 DNAgent

20 Zonker

21 TheGreatest

22 Darthdiesel

23 Uclapeterg

24 Inconceivable

25 Jeffreykli

26 DiceX

27 Zipper68

28 XsmanX

29 Sal

30 Supremo

31 TheBrain

32 Warlord

33 MrWoogieman

34 Arty

35 OldGuy

36 Rjpb

37 Higghawker

38 MrWoogieman

39 Blutobc

40 ThanosOftitan

41 Scrooge

42 DrBanner

Deadline is Friday:

1 Deathlok

2 PedigreeMan

3 Verygoodplus

4 Divadrabnud

5 Valiantman

6 Fan4Fan

7 Davidking623

8 Jayman

9 Aman619

10 Ericc123

11 143ksk

12 Bobpfef

13 Postal

14 CW

15 AlexH

16 BassGman

17 Casey1870

18 Hobgoblin

19 DNAgent

20 Zonker

21 TheGreatest

22 Darthdiesel

23 Uclapeterg

24 Inconceivable

25 Jeffreykli

26 DiceX

27 Zipper68

28 XsmanX

29 Sal

30 Supremo

31 TheBrain

32 Warlord

33 MrWoogieman

34 Arty

35 OldGuy

36 Rjpb

37 Higghawker

38 MrWoogieman

39 Blutobc

40 ThanosOftitan

41 Scrooge

42 DrBanner

And I'm gonna keep on submitting too, until I get the proper smiley in Nikos's reply PM.

insane.gif

foreheadslap.gifflowerred.gif

Deadline is Friday:

1 Deathlok

2 PedigreeMan

3 Verygoodplus

4 Divadrabnud

5 Valiantman

6 Fan4Fan

7 Davidking623

8 Jayman

9 Aman619

10 Ericc123

11 143ksk

12 Bobpfef

13 Postal

14 CW

15 AlexH

16 BassGman

17 Casey1870

18 Hobgoblin

19 DNAgent

20 Zonker

21 TheGreatest

22 Darthdiesel

23 Uclapeterg

24 Inconceivable

25 Jeffreykli

26 DiceX

27 Zipper68

28 XsmanX

29 Sal

30 Supremo

31 TheBrain

32 Warlord

33 MrWoogieman

34 Arty

35 OldGuy

36 Rjpb

37 Higghawker

38 SterlingComics

39 Blutobc

40 ThanosOftitan

41 Scrooge

42 DrBanner

And I'm gonna keep on submitting too, until I get the proper smiley in Nikos's reply PM.

insane.gif

I'm curious about this book (FF 140). Is it one that would be worth slabbing? Especially in that condition? Because there's one at the LCS in similar shape that I've been thinking of snatching up, cause I really like that cover.

confused-smiley-013.gif

I already asked Nikos why he slabbed it. yay.gif

I'm curious about this book (FF 140). Is it one that would be worth slabbing? Especially in that condition? Because there's one at the LCS in similar shape that I've been thinking of snatching up, cause I really like that cover.

confused-smiley-013.gif

And...? For purposes of the grading contest to show what a nice 9.4 looks like? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

And...? For purposes of the grading contest to show what a nice 9.4 looks like? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

9.4 huh? God I hope not.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Are you throwing out grades? mad.gifsumo.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

To answer your curiosity, I had a little run of FFs from 115 to 160 that I sent out to get slabbed. confused-smiley-013.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

To answer your curiosity, I had a little run of FFs from 115 to 160 that I sent out to get slabbed. confused-smiley-013.gif

Don't worry...I got plenty of comments asking why I got a lot of late BA horror books graded that came back 9.0 and 9.2.

Why are people discussing grades in this thread? confused.gif

Thank You........... thumbsup2.gif

remember we don't discuss grades in the grading contest threads while they are ongoing, no matter how peripherally.................. sumo.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Oh, cool thumbsup2.gif

remember we don't discuss grades in the grading contest threads while they are ongoing, no matter how peripherally.................. sumo.gif

Why? It's not like some of the grades a few of us give will influence the grades of others. 27_laughing.gif

Why? It's not like some of the grades a few of us give will influence the grades of others. 27_laughing.gif

well, yours sure won't.

thhppptt

well, yours sure won't.

thhppptt

sign-funnypost.gif

well, yours sure won't.

thhppptt

27_laughing.gif