• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FEBRUARY FLURRY ............................NEW Books 2/17...page 10
5 5

295 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

What is this still doing here? Strangulation murder and a concentration camp story inside. Steal of the thread, with all due respect to a lot of nice books!

If this is still available, I'll take it.

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

WEB OF MYSTERY 11..............................................................3.5..................................................................OW................................................$ 60

i2zW5Ow.jpg

:takeit: 

2 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

BOY COMICS 24 ..............................................3.5...........................................................OW..........................................................$ 50 

Ww5u5fG.jpg

Ok, lets try this again.  If still available, I'll take it.

APC 17 ..................................................................2.5 .........................................................OW........................................................$ 55 .....Baker

U3CNaKL.jpg

It doesn't have the tanning that so many copies have..... it really is a keeper. It's my last copy :sorry: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I see, that will still be a “keeper” into my collection. Read this story years ago as a boy, found a set of Gladstone volumes where they reprinted all EC stories in B/W in a local comic store. That was over 35 years ago ... was that long ago?? :sorry:

Gonna be fun reading that one again and smell the scent (:

12 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

BUSTER CRABBE 3 ..................................2.0..........................................................OW.......................................................$ 20 .....Awesome Williamson story and cover...... with what looks like some possible Frazetta inks IMHO ....Writing on cover, o/w a little nicer

TJFViaC.jpg

I'll be adding a few dozen books to the thread over the course of the night...... it may be a bit sporadic. I can't do much in the way of time payments on these, due to some unexpected bills popping up. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

SUPERMAN 77 ..........................................................NG........................................................OW.................................................$ 25 .....Coverless

6H6mNEe.jpg

DAGAR 21 ................................................2.0...............................................................C/OW.................................................$ 105 :news: SOLD JustJimN

..... Tons of GGA in this one, top staple is gone with some rust migration to paper there..... stains  and p.o. front cover...

3WjFy5z.jpg

3FKdmRt.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

ARCHIE 35 ......................................................4.0.......................................................OW.......................................................$ 105 :news: SOLD Norrin's lawyer

whtD84M.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

ATOMIC ATTACK 8 .................................................6.5..........................................................OW.......................................................$ 225 :news:SOLD JustJimN

......Small piece out at top cover, o/w high grade.

3LCoAFf.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

TTA 93 ...............................................................7.5 ++.....................................OW/W...................................................$ 100 :news: SOLD Norrin's lawyer

....A press would take this to 9.0 or better

JARMw99.jpg

Edited by jimjum12