• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FEBRUARY FLURRY ............................NEW Books 2/17...page 10
5 5

295 posts in this topic

Just now, jimjum12 said:

STRANGE MYSTERIES ............................................................3.0.................................................C/OW.............................................$ 60

j8FhG7s.jpg

take

HAND OF FATE 18 ...................................2.5.......................................................................OW..................................................$ 45 :news: SOLD Odin'sSecrets

WG5ADcH.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

HAND OF FATE 9 .......................................................2.5...................................................................OW..............................................$ 60 :news: SOLD JustJimN

jSCmsHo.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

TARGET V9/6.......................................................2.5............................................OW................................................... $ 45 :news: SOLD JustJimN

......LB Cole knocking it out of the park.........

qxa82Jh.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

VENUS 9 .............................................8.5....................................................OW/W......................................................$ 1100 .............."Whom The Gods Destroy" ......unpressed.... a couple of stains back cover

kA2mIPC.jpg

fiuTPXm.jpg

26 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

..... one of the coolest comics ever made :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Yes, it is and one I’ve been looking for quite some time. Loved the story in there. That make it my third Weird Science book in my collection. 

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

BOY COMICS 24 ..............................................3.5...........................................................OW..........................................................$ 50 

Ww5u5fG.jpg

What is this still doing here? Strangulation murder and a concentration camp story inside. Steal of the thread, with all due respect to a lot of nice books!

1 minute ago, Fan Boy said:

Yes, it is and one I’ve been looking for quite some time. Loved the story in there. That make it my third Weird Science book in my collection. 

It doesn't have the tanning that so many copies have..... it really is a keeper. It's my last copy :sorry: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

1 minute ago, bounty_coder said:

2 dope animal funny books one LB Cole. I’m tickled pink. Thanks Jim ? 

I'll miss that Terry Toons the most .............. I'm paying on a grail and it's taking it's toll. I did keep a couple of my Terry Toons...... this one is my favorite. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus):cloud9:

lOnG3rw.jpg