• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

35 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mijael.Levy said:

True i remember someone from canada that listed a well know fake Brazilian ASM 1 but... it was graded by CGC

Check out TMNT 1 on GPA has counterfeits listed with a 9.8 1 that sold for $1000!!? I think Cry for Dawn 1 has a lot of counterfeit copies as well or maybe it’s Crow I’m thinking of.  CGC slabbing them just legitimizes the effort. Bonkers

On 7/2/2018 at 6:08 PM, Mijael.Levy said:

Ok i am adding this ASM 59 with the first Mary Jane Cover , this one is 100%  Kosher (thumbsu 

RgyLyp5h.jpg

MqqY54Sh.jpg

Looks like a VG/F :news: SOLD

and an X-Men 101 printed in Mexico by Novedades in the 80´s ,F- asking  $50 + $8.50 shipping to USA and $30 Canada (i have to use priority to Canada)

aVzjXYlh.jpg

HknYs4bh.jpg

X - Men 101 reduced from $50 to $40

Hi 

My name is Joe. I just found out about these non-cannon Mexican edition of Spider-Man. I was wonder if any of these are still available for purchase?? Or if Anyone knows where I can them?

Thanks for the info..