• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Am I the first to have a Complete Aquaman collection?
3 3

35 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

The Wheels are in Motion ! (One of the greatest threads ever)

Ian Levine v Metropolis

The supposed HTF issue of Buzzy #70 never was real,... three copies have sold on eBay recently and none were all that expensive....

23 hours ago, PKJ said:

I have never looked on FB for comics - good lord, there are some wackos and not just aquanutties.  I found one from my home state selling his collection - take a peek and needless to say he is pretty proud of these to the tune of $123,456,789.   Cool books, huh?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/comicbookcollectingbuyselltrade/permalink/2017976285132208/?sale_post_id=2017976285132208

On 2/10/2018 at 11:46 PM, wolverine180 said:

You all are straight up blood hounds and I mean that it the most positive way.  It amazes me how fast people on the boards sniff out scams and deception. Truly amazing group and effort. Everytime I see it transpire puts a smile on my face. People here are always on alert and looking out for your fellow boardies and collectors. Kudos to everyone that does it :golfclap:

The wildly_fanciful_statement detector on the boards is always at 11. It's pretty amazing.

On 2/9/2018 at 5:47 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

I thought it was Avril Lavigne

40 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

So you're sayin'...something smells fishy?

xYzvr.gif

I love those Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episodes - funny as heck! 

Haha