• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this place deader than ever?
11 11

2,618 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

party.jpg

yea..... old stuff.  I'm dredging the old picture files, looking for anything interesting  :popcorn:

Edited by Senormac

3 hours ago, Senormac said:

Then drink up brother cuz the Blazers are hitting stride at the right time and are looking good to go deep.  I could see them winning it all even.  Something has changed in their chemistry and focus.  They are DOMINATING !!  

Next game is Monday night at 7:30 !! 

Willing to put a little something on that? 

hm

1 minute ago, Logan510 said:
3 hours ago, Senormac said:

Then drink up brother cuz the Blazers are hitting stride at the right time and are looking good to go deep.  I could see them winning it all even.  Something has changed in their chemistry and focus.  They are DOMINATING !!  

Next game is Monday night at 7:30 !! 

Willing to put a little something on that? 

hm

If I did that, it would redirect my power and energy from focusing on The Blazers winning....... to me winning some money or some other stupid selfish  thing.  I'm just saying....... I can SEE them winning it all and will be happy  to watch it happen.  If not this year then soon.  Lillard is about to  overtake Clyde in a number of categories ,  and Clyde took the Blazers to the finals.  Lillard will finish the job I'm thinking 

1 minute ago, Senormac said:

If I did that, it would redirect my power and energy from focusing on The Blazers winning....... to me winning some money or some other stupid selfish  thing.  I'm just saying....... I can SEE them winning it all and will be happy  to watch it happen.  If not this year then soon.  Lillard is about to  overtake Clyde in a number of categories ,  and Clyde took the Blazers to the finals.  Lillard will finish the job I'm thinking 

I'm thinking they never make it out of the west with Lillard as their best player.

Not unless Golden State or Houston are going somewhere?

3 minutes ago, Logan510 said:
6 minutes ago, Senormac said:

:grin:

I'm thinking they never make it out of the west with Lillard as their best player.

Don't forget the power of the tiny three letter word....... YET 

Edited by Senormac

2 minutes ago, Senormac said:

Don't forget the power of the tiny three letter word....... YET 

Don't forget the word never.

Depending on how the seeding goes, they may not even get out of the first round this year.

I'm all for loving your team, but I'm also a fan of having realistic expectations.

1 minute ago, Logan510 said:
3 minutes ago, DR.X said:

:popcorn:

sounds like someone threw down the gauntlet

I'd love to win some easy money :)

Did you watch the game last night ?