• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Batman Hush (608-619) and The Walking Dead Covers/Panels/Splash Pages

5 posts in this topic

I am in search of some original art from the Batman Hush era as well as anything I can find on The Walking Dead :-)  I know that there's a ComicLink auction up for Batman 618 cover by Jim Lee, but any other help in this category would be appreciated.  Thank you!

On 2/13/2018 at 9:50 AM, cmzare said:

I am in search of some original art from the Batman Hush era as well as anything I can find on The Walking Dead :-)  I know that there's a ComicLink auction up for Batman 618 cover by Jim Lee, but any other help in this category would be appreciated.  Thank you!

First, sign up for ComicArtTracker (CAT) and setup some Favorite Searches-

http://comicarttracker.com

That will show you pretty much everything for sale. It covers EVERYONE except ComicLink.

Also, keep an eye on Comic Art Fans (CAF) members' galleries who might mark items for sale-

http://comicartfans.com

Signup for a Premium Gallery there and setup some keyword searches.

Splash Page Art reps Charlie Adlard and has a big selection of Walking Dead art. They are included in CAT.

ComicConnect (Metropolis Collectibles) has been and continues to auction off some of the higher end pieces. They are on CAT as well.

For Jim Lee Hush, be very patient and network. You could also check with Albert Moy (also on CAT). Also, sell your car. ;)