• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Speculate

15 posts in this topic

Thats a little difficult, if we're talking the movie GOTG I'd chose them and the avengers...assuming hulk would be apart of them and not defenders...

Purely on a tactical basis I'd think that would give me an edge from all angles...

Dr. Strange did toy with Loki and Thor pretty swiftly in the movie though...

What are the Thunderbolts? My old high school teams were called the Thunderbolts but I am guessing these are a more modern team, and not a bunch of high school kids.

As for picking groups-- give me whoever it takes to have Thor and the Hulk -- so if we go old school Avengers that covers them. Or if not not then Defenders + Avengers. I like the X-men but not sure which team we are working with and really don't know much about the newer crew compared to the older/original line up. Just ever got into them I guess, save Wolverine and the movies. Sold those books I bought from the racks for peanuts in the mid 1980s and am not sure I ever bothered to read them. Shame on me perhaps.

PS-- the Thor + Hulk combo is more about entertaining fights than actually knowing who will win against the rest of these guys. Didn't we see this movie already (Civil War?)

Edited by 01TheDude
because I can

If the Avengers defended you, there'd barely be anyone left to attack.  It would basically be the Fantastic Four, Daredevil, and a couple X-men vs. just about all Marvel Heroes.  Hulk, Dr. Strange, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Ares, Sentry, and plenty of others have all been Avengers at one point or another. 

So I'll pick Avengers I'll add Defenders just to put Silver Surfer on my side.  Nothing to worry about.  ^^