• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

Countdown to Halloween:

IMG_2950.JPG.1d410fc85840a68b205499234f4e184b.JPG

I rarely make an exception when it comes to adding modern horror movie posters to my collection. This is one of the 21st Century's best so far. Grab an original one - the inks are incredible in hand. The fact that it's retro also contributes to the beauty of this movie poster. The image of this poster will remain in your mind- it follows!

Edited by bronze johnny

2 hours ago, bronze johnny said:

Countdown to Halloween:

IMG_2950.JPG.1d410fc85840a68b205499234f4e184b.JPG

I rarely make an exception when it comes to adding modern horror movie posters to my collection. This is one of the 21st Century's best so far. Grab an original one - the inks are incredible in hand. The fact that it's retro also contributes to the beauty of this movie poster. The image of this poster will remain in your mind- it follows!

It follows a lot of film and comic inspirations that came before.

30460.jpg

download.jpg

On 10/25/2018 at 4:04 PM, tv horror said:

Yes I have the full run it took me many years to hunt them down, however I'm not fussy on condition so long as they were complete.

That is impressive run MrHorror , I just googled a whole bunch of the covers from that run and all of the are Really  well done with great artwork ??‼️???