• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

On 11/8/2018 at 8:49 AM, FoggyNelson said:

This is a superbly done cover 

I am going to be on the lookout for one of these⁉️‼️‼️‼️

It is worthy of framing 👍‼️👍

If you do have an original and are considering framing it  - BE VERY CAREFUL!!!  These paintings are HIGHLY SUSCEPTIBLE to FADING due to light exposure.  I can't emphasize that enough.

Leave it in direct/indirect light for a while and you'll have your own Dell/Gold Key horror...

On 11/8/2018 at 4:16 AM, Gnasher said:

Image result for maxwell smart model kits  Related imageRelated image

I don't know why, but I always thought you got a model of Maxwell Smart. Can't remember seeing the car/track for sale this side of the pond! How about you @tv horror, any recollections?

Take a look at how much a Sunbeam Tiger now costs.  There is a guy in our area that has owned one for years.  When I first started talking to him 10 years ago about buying it - I could have afforded it.  Not anymore.  Still friends though.

Edited by Lucky Baru

11 hours ago, Lucky Baru said:

Take a look at how much a Sunbeam Tiger now costs.  There is a guy in our area that has owned one for years.  When I first started talking to him 10 years ago about buying it - I could have afforded it.  Not anymore.  Still friends though.

'Tis always the way. :frown:

16 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

who would have thought that Frankenstein boots would become popular ??

at least they will provide a good work out just to get from here to there with them on ,... all the more if one tries to go dancing with them lol 

Image result for frankenstein bootImage result for frankenstein boot

I'd advise a safety net!

Leo Sayer would love these... xD

21 hours ago, pemart1966 said:

If you do have an original and are considering framing it  - BE VERY CAREFUL!!!  These paintings are HIGHLY SUSCEPTIBLE to FADING due to light exposure.  I can't emphasize that enough.

Leave it in direct/indirect light for a while and you'll have your own Dell/Gold Key horror...

Thanks for the excellent advice P66 but I only meant just buying an issue of the comic itself an framing it , they are cheep 👍👍😜😋

i could never afford any OA 🤭⁉️