• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Yes but he is taking offers for $40, still they would be nice to have, I don't mind the condition I'm a completest. However thank you Mike for pointing out the mixture of the sets.(thumbsu 

I don't know how mixed they are. I only know the 1st Creature card is #41 and the 2nd one is #110. I'm not a card collector, I'm a Creature collector, so I only collect Creature cards. :)

For $40 that's a good deal! Less than a buck a card and that's just the ones I see. There seem to be other cards underneath?

Edited by Mike Scott

13 hours ago, tv horror said:

I contacted the seller about the stickers he told me that he did not have them, 

But I do! :)  I just bought a EX-NM set off eBay, cheap! If you want them, let me know. If not, I won't have any trouble getting rid of them. They cost me $11 total. There's also a set of the 4 wrappers on eBay for a good price, if you're interested.

stickers22.jpg.9e85c913133b79bf9144c2150691bb94.jpg

Edited by Mike Scott

16 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Yes I noticed that too and bought them with an offer he could not refuse, no not a horses head but less moneyxD As for your kind offer thank you Mike, again you've proved how good of a person you are.(thumbsu

Oh, ho! He has multiples! xD

He has sold 6 sets and has another up for sale (probably not his last).

Glad you got one! :)

1 hour ago, Mike Scott said:

Oh, I remember that set, now.

The only thing that get's me with these recent sets is all the extras, even this set has figures? Glo-cards chase cards and sketch cards. In the old days you were lucky not to get a stale piece of gum.:bigsmile: I loved the cards that made up a giant poster from the backs and believe to this day is why I have such a good memory...What was I writing about again??????:foryou:  I had most of the sets back then Man from Uncle the Monkee's and Tarzan, I especially loved the early Batman art and of course the tv series. I'm watching a few incomplete sets ending soon so here's hoping.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (9).jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg

s-l1600 (11).jpg

s-l1600 (13).jpg

s-l1600 (12).jpg

37 minutes ago, Mike Scott said:

Love that Batman art set! I think it one of the 5 best art sets!

Yes the first set is a beauty and it's original as well, I know that they brought out a reprint that goes for a fair amount of money. I know that most of the drawings were by Norm Saunters and Bob Powell and if I get them "I'll gonna squeeze em love em and lay em on the ground George...Just like my bunnies George!"

download.jpg